Maou to Ore no Hangyakuki

Ahh... same artist Maou-sama no Machizukuri! that's why the art kinda familiar

Dex-chan lover
@me474
You're right stating that some events of the past can be painted in black and white while looking at retrospective (to make things simple, let's omit the fact that what's wrong and right is decided by the ethical standards of the current age). Slavery is bad. Freedom is good.
But it's just the way our brain making things easier to label for us. In reality, living in the past while being influenced by events, there is no way to label things this clearly (except for being subjected to work of propaganda).
But this manga is doing exactly that. Events depicted in it are not something retold to us by some history teacher or bard (that labeled it for us in black and white). It's a clear depiction of humans being bad and beast folks being good by the author himself! Just look at greedy human faces and look at how cute these beast folks are. The author was lazy and inexperienced to project some popular labels to the actual story. We (readers) should make our evaluation. The author should never do it for us.

Our thoughts light the darkness that others may cross space.
We are one with the Emperor, our souls are joined in his will.
Praise the Emperor whose sacrifice is life as ours is death.
Hail his name The Master of Humanity

He who allows the xeno to live shares in the crime of its existence
There is no place for the weakwilled or hesitant. Only by firm action and resolute faith will mankind survive. No sacrifice is too great. No treachery too small.

For the God Emperor and Imperium

The comments in this manga makes no sense...

Ppls are posting random memes from other series or games, while some are saying random things not related to the manga...

any why do some of you think the demihumans deserve it? cause they didn't fight back hard enough and lost? or are you one of those bastard humans that thinks anything but humans must die?

Lacks a romance tag... when i clearly see a fucking romance plot.

Is this Star Wars? The non-human hating empire has almost finished a giant weapon...

And remove the Gore tag, it’s unwarranted.

Fed-Kun's army
That 2 1/2 Chapter... LMAO... Comdy Gold, is this what happens when two tsunderes get drunk?

Dex-chan lover
The MC is Procell. Well, to be exactly it's his other timeline where he got isekai'd into another world.

Oooh, another series of mouth-offset-from-center-of-face-by-7.5-degrees deformity shenanigans!

Aggregator gang
Will they fuck is the real question. I wanna call the MC a furry really badly lol

I have a few questions: 1) Why is this rated so low compared to other isekai's? This is genuinely more entertaining than the usual human summoned and defeats the demon lord etc. etc. 2) It appears that romance will be in this b/w the two MC's, so shouldn't it have that tag? I know it will be subtle, but they seem to have a pretty good relationship going.

Users who are viewing this thread