Maou Toubatsu Shita Ato, Medachitakunai node Guild Master ni Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - The Beautiful Disaster

Fed-Kun's army
I swear the only reason the author named this dumbass Dick its to have him be called Dick-sama by the girls aroind him, this is kinda disgusting

Dex-chan lover
"Beautiful Disaster"? That sums what she's always is, no wonder guys would want to go out with such a mess.

Supporter
@Apav my thoughts exactly. Not sure why the author would have him reject his achievements and rewards. From a literary, philosophical and practical point of view none of it makes sense. I can't buy into a story without reasons for a characters actions and every angle I try to approach this by it just... doesn't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to believe author is playing a long con with their dick jokes, but most probably than not author just choose a random generic english name without really much thought in it

Double-page supporter
Come on, now.
2OLaM8B.png

Dex-chan lover
maybe he dont want to be popular because his name is dick?

Dex-chan lover
It end with the princess holding dick's member in her hands at the end...

Where is the H tag, this is even worst the usual lewd hand holding ?!

Dex-chan lover
@Apav @Darris - the way I understand it, Dick's guild operates like a secret society or a criminal organization - neither the customers nor the staff want to be too obvious, and you can get services you can't get elsewhere. Like rigging a duel in your favor. If you're well-connected enough to know about them, and can pay the price, of course.

meanwhile dick is a normal name in my country thats not associated with a penis until someone english arrives

Users who are viewing this thread