Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo" "Kotowaru!" - Vol. 18 Ch. 58

Finally... I can finally read it to the end. I love this story. Thank you so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
After so many years, I can finally see the end.
Fucking yen press.
They license this series only to drop it when there was literally one volume left thats been left for like 6 years.

Dex-chan lover
Beyond the hill was:

A) The sea, with Titans from Paradis coming in
B) The forest, with Nausicaa flying through
C) Gracefield, with alarms blaring
D) Springfield, state unknown

Answers should be sent 6 years or so back in time. Lucky winners will get a ticket to a chocolate factory.

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt @Patatatomate @yongjian12345 @fakinha @DeadKinginHell @Scarifar

Forgive the pings, but omg, I'm glad to see this series still has fans! I got into it a few years back and absolutely loved it, but like others, I was disappointed in not being able to finish it. A couple chapters seem to be missing in Mangadex but at least the endings up, I'm so happy. Thanks so much for the translations, Kougeki, Konpeito, MTO, and all the others who've worked on this wonderful series!

Dex-chan lover
Finally , a great ending to not a perfect but somewhat comforting series.

It’s great knowing that series finally has a translated ending. Thanks for the good work.

Contributor
It's the end folks.

Glad to have spent it all with all of you.

My we meet again in the next series!

Double-page supporter
Gosh it finally ended.

I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of... real ending for Demon Queen and Hero (By that I mean, them living together in a remote place of the demon world or something), but it's good to see the end of this finally coming together.

Soo... in the end all of the main character is dead (the last scene is probabbly afterlife since female knight is clearly already dead) {also head maid lives in a life lf deperession and loneliness which is sad as they can be}
Lovely ending but a sad one. Kinda hoping they would be big family in a far off lands in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread