March Comes in Like a Lion - Ch. 207

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter, and I agree that you did a great job typesetting their inner thoughts. I love Kiriyama being depicted like a dog when he plays shogi, it's such a nice contrast to the sad, repressed person we saw at the beginning of the series.

I think we're being set up for Shimada to lose, but I hope it'll be a tough match that pushes Kiriyama's limits.

Dex-chan lover
When my dog thinks she is going for a walk her little curved fluffy tail goes back and forth and she starts top dancing with her front paws. I could just picture Rei doing that. This is going to be a fun match. I hope he beats Shimada this time.

Dex-chan lover
I am unsure if Shimadda will win this time. He was late and apparently; he is having the worst luck. Kiriyama must have been in shock as to Shimaddas appearance.

Dex-chan lover
That's a lot of penalty, how much time he have now? This wont end with him getting time out or something right?
It depends on the player, some players actually thrives in time limited matches, strong enough to move fast and give the opponent less time to think, with enough persistence they can catch up and even surpass the time penalty given to them without compromising on a strong mid to endgame position

I like how Shimada actually able to win effortlessly, but decided to teach Kiriyama a new play style that he never expected to come before.

Users who are viewing this thread