March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 10 Ch. 104 - Promise

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap that kiriyama.
I did think before that even if Akari said "its gonna be hard to go back to romantic love" after knowing he loves the three of them as family, that some legal problems would be hard to deal with if he's not their actual family in paper in the future... And he's actually using that card to finally push their problem as his too now! Phew man. One of the best MC ever!

Dex-chan lover
FUCKING CHRIST REI-CHAN, first he stated how much he earns, and then HE SAYS TO HIS FACE THA HE WILL MARRY HIS DAUGHTER.

Absolute power move. Taking his shogi mind game IRL and devastating the field!!!! That's the future Meijin for you haha!

Dex-chan lover
WOW REI WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR BIG SCHLONG AND JUST PUT IT ON THE TABLE ALREADY, JESUS CHRIST WHAT A POWER MOVE.

Dex-chan lover
Yooo what the actual fuck
He uncovered all this man's shit, flexed on him, and proceeded to tell him he was planning on marrying his daughter without mentioning it to ANYONE

Double-page supporter
The virgin "im in love with you please be my girlfriend" confession vs the CHAD "i'm gonna marry your daughter, this is my business" confession

The most BASED confession of all time
I've read this chapter 2 years ago but goddamn every re-read of this chapter is just as glorious as ever.

SEASON 3 WHEEEENNNN

Holy fuck this is incredible. I'm so glad I decided to read the manga after watching the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread