March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 15 Ch. 161 - Path (1)

I've been waiting to read this for so long, thank you so much for the hard work and translation.
based on the wording of Rei, I guess its safe to assume Rei and Hina are Dating ? I don't know, the author hasn't been very clear on that, or maybe she has and I'm just over thinking it.
Now Rei challenges the Master of his previous opponent Tanaka, I'm really looking forward to this match.
also looks like the next chapter is coming out a little early this month, can't wait to read it.

Dex-chan lover
@dragons06

I haven’t read this in a while so I’m curious as to why you think rei and hina are dating?
I remember skimming through a chapter where they were at the beach and hina commented something that implied her but seeing Rei as a man

So what implications make you believe they’re dating (besides the normal kind fluffy relationship)

EDIT: just read chapters 154 & 155
And AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Pleas I hope they are

@JKTV yup chapter 154 & 155 are amazing chapters, I re read them a lot these days, sadly we never saw the results of the confession.
the author is definitely doing this on purpose XD

Aghhh this is so hard I actually like tanaka too, since tanaka and smith interaction in paper lantern chapter

tanaka has been a recurring character for awhile now, so glad we are getting more of his character lately.
Tanaka and Smith has some top notch interactions, they are a fun pair.

I don't know about a Dream, pages 2-4 felt like a continuation to where last chapter left off.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't see them so much as a dream. More like a . . . mindscape? A metaphor for his state of mind, and how coming back to them brings him back to the world from the depths of his concentration space.

hey, this dude appeared before in chapter 132 and lost pretty hard to souya, hopefully Rei will beat him just as hard.
bfb50f491cbcb01cdf37be7ec04f825c.png

Dex-chan lover
@dragons06 That is how bad I am with English.. I meant "dreamy".

pd: pro tip, use @ when replying to somebody, otherwise it might not be noticed xd

@Aureliano no worries your English is fine, and thanks for the heads up.
Next chapter should be another good one, though I wish we could have spent a little more time with the sisters.

Oh we are finally getting a Tanaka (mini?)-arc. I was actually looking forward to this guy.

The way Azusa talked about him made me think he's nothing special, but this chapter we got to know he's actually trying pretty hard, to the point he changed his playstyle so late in the years to keep winning. I'm really curious to see what's his story.

Also, that part about concentration is pretty relatable. It's much easier to focus on something when you basically only care about that and nothing else, but it's also kind of bad for your life if you don't have anything else you value.

Users who are viewing this thread