March Comes in Like a Lion - Vol. 16 Ch. 177 - Winter Scent (4)

Great chapter, Would be a nice get in the could combine with the place next door.
Glad to know both Hina and Akari will be taking over the shop.

Dex-chan lover
I love this series so much. I hope they ask Rei if he can help, I'm sure that'd put grandpa's mind at ease.

Rei is already trying to buy a house. But it doesn't seem like they intend to use the Grandma's place as a place to live in.

Rei will have an excuse. But they wouldn't want to ask or even mention about it to Rei. Because Rei surely will help if they mention it.

Dex-chan lover
Don't sell, granny! They'll fill your beloved house with looping salty-sweet traps, and it'll eventually get haunted by the spirits of women who gained weight!!

Dex-chan lover
Tbh why shouldn't Rei buy it, he's never needed a large space to live in and that excess space can be used for the shop. He's looking for a house anyway and if he and Hina move in together they'd want their own space right?

so we all know that rei want to buy a home but as far as i remember only some from the shogi assosiation knows that, so lets see how this end up

Dex-chan lover
If they mention this to Rei/Rei knows this, Rei will surely buy that house without second thought

If Rei knew this... he might actually just go to the grandma and buy the house immediately.

Fed-Kun's army
Mark my word, Rei is gonna buy this land to build a home for Hina and himself

Users who are viewing this thread