March Comes in Like a Lion

Not that it matters, but did the ratings for this manga just go way down to fast ?
I think it was a 9.32 just the other day.

I wish this manga had an official English translation. I would buy it so hard. It’s my favorite anime and now my favorite manga as well

And now I'm officially caught up with the latest translated chapter available atm.

I know this may sound extremely silly, but it's the same way as I did with other series that I fell in love with - I started to watch the anime first and then go through the manga to enjoy it in a more accessible manner. But, as I am a tiny bit behind in the anime (due to my order of priorities, really), I said "why not" and started bing reading the manga from the moment where I left it off (where I caught the anime previously) and it has been a VERY NICE trip.

All of these characters, the whole development around Rei... mellowing through characters that I didn't think I would mellow towards to (very well deservedly so), getting through them... it's amazing what Umino does with this.

The anime is also pretty good - the visuals translate well and the studio gives them their typical spin and it's quite a treat to watch, too.

I wish I could own an official translation of this series one day, too.

Dex-chan lover
Just finished two seasons of the aniem, is it a good idea to just continue off the chapter count on where the anime ended?

@Sp12er Go for it, you can start reading around chapter 90.
they already adapted chapter 97 in the last episode for season 2 where he visits his adopted families home. So you can skip it if you want.

How has an English publisher not picked this up? Also: 😔 the time moves so slowly between updates, alas.

Been reading this manga for as long as i can remember and I never get disappointed or bored of the storyline. Every single character’s narration is so good and always hooks you to keep on reading. If this was published in eng, I would definitely buy it. The writing and especially the art make it wonderful! 🥺

Way too shoujo-like and wordy for me.
Guess I'll check out the anime and see if it's condensed better.

Contributor
Man I really wanna buy an official translation, I hope somebody decides to publish it 😔

Oh man, monthly uploads feel so painful but at least it hasn't been dropped. I really hope this gets licensed in Mexico (there's a Spanish version but it's actually from Spain) or at least in America so I can buy it a little bit cheaper.

PS Shouldn't "Hachimitsu to Clover" be in Related as a shared universe?

Fed-Kun's army
This was my top 1 manga and I think it still is.
It's still on hold ever since I've read it 2 years ago and I'm glad that there are still chapters being released.
Has a special place in my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread