March Comes in Like a Lion

Power Uploader
@kinshiki you can't upload chapters from a looked group, those unknown chapters are from Whistle. If you want to upload them then request the group to be opened if the group is inactive

Fed-Kun's army
Whenever I read a heavy manga or a shitty NTR, I always come back to read this one.

Although 3gatsu also has heavy parts, it’s also rewarded by precious moments that I can’t find anywhere else.

Thank you for the translations. Whichever group does them.

A new chapter of 3 gatsu no lion releases on the 28th of August in japan.

@FlamingSquirrel the author will usually release one volume every year, so while the release may be a bit random, you can always count on 13 chapters coming out every year.
So after this chapter, I believe we have 8 chapters that will be released before the new year.

My expectation was leaning towards competitive side of shogi. But what’s this?! It’s more healing story + a bit slice of life with shogi as an accessory or setting. So disappointing and the main character is so frustrating, unlike the usual sports theme’s main character. As a depressed person I read sport mangas to be motivated, so when I read this, it just made me have negative thoughts. I know MC was depressed but rather than empathize with him and want him to overcome it, I just want him just to give up and kill himself.

Aggregator gang
Holy crap, its been 4 months already? FUCK... i need more ;____;

Contributor
Finally something for shippers from newest raw chapter
fylPps2.jpg
QGrcC2f.jpg
Gk5nYGu.jpg

@bastek66 I can already tell its going to be one of my favorite chapters, can't wait to see what was said in this chapter.

@bastek66 also if you know anyone that could help Kewl with typesetting and cleaning the new chapter, that would be awesome.

I have talked with this group about helping with this series, but I was told that Kwel likes and would prefer to work on everything himself. It's probably a passion for him, and since the manga seems to only get a chapter release once a month it seems to work out fine. He also does a great job!
@bastek66
@dragons06

Dex-chan lover
Is there an official english translation avaible? Preferably as E-Book. I couldn't find anything. :(

Please can someone tell me if there is any periodicity in the oficial releases in Japan?

It is a monthly manga, or it become a Berserk / Hunter x Hunter / Made in Abyss manga?

Users who are viewing this thread