March Comes in Like a Lion

@Postludium the manga is really awesome, you can start reading at chapter 90.
But I don’t see season 3 getting announced anytime soon.

Finally there's a license, regarding why denpa put it off until next summer it's probably something to do with the anime returning in '22 and that denpa wanted to coincide with the season 3 release with the english volumes. Or that Hakusensha put down a tentative release date when they were hashing out licensing deals, or that denpa will grow (in terms of business and translators) in '22 and wanted to put out this title until such time comes. Its also saddening that its single volume instead of a 2-in-1 omnibus as there's currently 15 volumes, 16 coming later this year and possibly 17 by the time summer '22 rolls around.

Dex-chan lover
Denpa is sometimes pretty slow with the releases due to how small a team they are. I dont think they can realistically get them done before 2022

A giant congratulations to Umino Chica and 3 gatsu no lion for winning the 2021Grand Prize in the Manga Division at the Media Arts Festival. Such an honor for the series and creator, can’t wait to see where Umino Chica takes the story next.

Just finished watching the series yesterday and binged the rest of the manga series today

what a majestic series

Dex-chan lover
Dropping this. There are many things I liked in this manga but this is going nowhere for too long.
The characters are now for me like people I met regularly on the bus because they take the same line around the same time. Once in a while, there's a new chapter, it's very small and read in 2 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread