Maria no Danzai - Ch. 16 - The Search For The Quasi-Gangster

Dex-chan lover
This is tricky, killing him is the logical choice, but he has no connection to her revenge.

She could always seduce/manipulate him to the point where he is devoted to her, but that might be too much effort.

Also I love how she's having this serious contemplation whilst in her lacy underwear.
Hey, who said one can't look good when cooking up nefarious plots?

Dex-chan lover
Well to be fair so far she only blew the principal to get the school nurse job, doesnt look like she fucked the thug, just gave him some BDSM treatment, but i can definitely see the author use the "fuck the enemy and then kill him" card in the future.
I'm just saying it's weird how that kinda says she needs to f the enemy in order to get revenge like there weren't any other means <_<..

Dex-chan lover
its interesting
she wants revenge and kill thouse who killed her son but only specifically the ones who did it
everoyne else she rahter not do it even thou it would be logical
puts her in a rly hard place

Dex-chan lover
I'm just saying it's weird how that kinda says she needs to f the enemy in order to get revenge like there weren't any other means <_<..
There probably were other means, yes
But they may have been less efficient, or maybe she felt that she couldn't leave things to chance

Dex-chan lover
Why are some readers so weird about sex in this manga? First they're mad the only girl target wasn't raped, then they're mad that this adult divorced woman hellbent on revenge has sex with two guys to get what she wants.

For myself, I think it's refreshing to see a revenge story that doesn't have copious amounts of sexual violence. It's just another tool for our favorite vengeful milf.

Dex-chan lover
I agree, there's always other ways to get revenge, but seeing how the author made Maria be so hot and have so much sex appeal i would be very surprised if the author doesn't go down that path sooner or later (which is something i dont exactly like because it makes her son's sacrifice be somewhat in vain).

Dex-chan lover
I don't really see a problem. It just shows she has dropped most of her scruples and dignity in pursuit of her revenge, basically her determined.

And it's not like author overuses it, beside the BSDM play it's just one blowjob and one ass-grab by ugly old guy who probably thinks he's now a lucky hentai MC while horror game is starting to play out in in his school. Imagine when he learns the hot MILF who gave him sloppy toppy (which got him to employ her) tortured to death several of his students.

Dex-chan lover
now, I feel it would be interesting if in this meeting, she tells her target that she too is searching for the missing girl, so she too is searching for the pseudo-gangster, just for her to kill him in the end... Oh yeah, she always gives them a "chance" to remember what they did, so I guess that won't happen.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing whatever is left of her morals is with her dead son's spirit that's currently haunting her.

Japanese afterlife is a scary place full of grudges and curses.

Dex-chan lover
Girl you turned that would be gangster into your sub bitch. Really doubt he is going after you, in fact i would not be surprised if he comes back for more later.🤣

Dex-chan lover
This seems to be going at a good pace, hopefully this doesn't turn out like the other revenge manga where everyone is retarded, the author gets 90% to the end, then decides to go further beyond and is currently at a completely unnecessary 200% of the plot, and then had to go on a hiatus because the idea of female characters getting raped and tortured overexcited him into a heart attack.

Basically, I hope the author has a plan and sticks to it.
This feels very specific, what are you referring to?

Dex-chan lover
Juujika no Rokunin. It was good until it decided to jump off a cliff head first.
Eh, it was always dumb mediocre edgy kind of "so bad it's kinda good" story, what with idiotic arcs like school's karate rape club where you had guy standing outside guarding doors crying to his buddy "my girlfriend is inside there right now getting raped, boohoo", it's just later it turned into "so bad it's actually just bad", so people couldn't even joke about it in its threads.

Dex-chan lover
She could say she is looking for her student, knowing that her student had a relation with the "drug guy" or that she saw her student seeing this guy

Users who are viewing this thread