Maria no Danzai - Ch. 16 - The Search For The Quasi-Gangster

Dex-chan lover
This seems to be going at a good pace, hopefully this doesn't turn out like the other revenge manga where everyone is retarded, the author gets 90% to the end, then decides to go further beyond and is currently at a completely unnecessary 200% of the plot, and then had to go on a hiatus because the idea of female characters getting raped and tortured overexcited him into a heart attack.

Basically, I hope the author has a plan and sticks to it.
If it gets to that point we can @ the author with
JkxFEhR.png

Dex-chan lover
Ah hell nah, I feel like something bad about to happen. She shouldn't have let that guy live

Dex-chan lover
I don't really see a problem. It just shows she has dropped most of her scruples and dignity in pursuit of her revenge, basically her determined.

And it's not like author overuses it, beside the BSDM play it's just one blowjob and one ass-grab by ugly old guy who probably thinks he's now a lucky hentai MC while horror game is starting to play out in in his school. Imagine when he learns the hot MILF who gave him sloppy toppy (which got him to employ her) tortured to death several of his students.
I wouldn't be surprised, if she standing there in her underwear was implying that she had to get undressed before, ya get where I'm going with that x_x

Also there were probably other means to display that, besides being willing to use your body as woman in order to display determination, if you had the same scenario with a guy as mc instead you'd think he's the opposite of determined 😐

Dex-chan lover
Yoooo; this chapter made things freshly interesting again (especially that moment where her dead son with an destroyed exposed skull restrained her from murdering a sociopath). Nice!

Dex-chan lover
Even if he's not involved with the death of your son, you should've cut all the loose ends. Now you have to worry about him singing his song to his friends or the police.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmhhhh I can't help but feel things are about to go south for her... Though o hope I'm wrong.
Also she's hot.
Also also, I kinda don't want the small-time gangster to die, it's kinda cute how he just got big dom'd big time by Maria lmao.
Also she's hot.
Now, I wonder how she's gonna get out of this new situation. We've been dodging the overly sexual stuff so far, so it'd be nice to stay that way a little longer.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Mmmhhhh I can't help but feel things are about to go south for her... Though o hope I'm wrong.
Also she's hot.
Also also, I kinda don't want the small-time gangster to die, it's kinda cute how he just got big dom'd big time by Maria lmao.
Also she's hot.
Now, I wonder how she's gonna get out of this new situation. We've been dodging the overly sexual stuff so far, so it'd be nice to stay that way a little longer.
Thanks for the chapter!
I saw the first page of the chapter and went to see if anyone else was going to comment how thicc she was lol

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised, if she standing there in her underwear was implying that she had to get undressed before, ya get where I'm going with that x_x

Also there were probably other means to display that, besides being willing to use your body as woman in order to display determination, if you had the same scenario with a guy as mc instead you'd think he's the opposite of determined 😐
That's because standards and methods for revenge for women are different than from men, and I don't see a problem with that. Look at Book of Judith in Bible: "It tells of a Jewish widow, Judith, who uses her beauty and charm to kill an Assyrian general who has besieged her city, Bethulia. With this act, she saves nearby Jerusalem from total destruction". To quote more directly:
  • And she washed her body, and anointed herself with the best ointment, and plaited the hair of her head, and put a bonnet upon her head, and clothed herself with the garments of her gladness, and put sandals on her feet, and took her bracelets, and lilies, and earlets, and rings, and adorned herself with all her ornaments.​
  • And the Lord also gave her more beauty: because all this dressing up did not proceed from sensuality, lent from virtue: and therefore the Lord increased this her beauty, so that she appeared to all men's eyes incomparably lovely.[...]​
  • And Judith answered him: Who am I, that I should gainsay my lord?​
  • All that shall be good and best before his eyes, I will do. And whatsoever shall please him, that shall be best to me all the days of my life.​
  • And she arose and dressed herself out with her garments, and going in she stood before his face.​
  • And the heart of Holofernes was smitten, for he was burning with the desire of her.​

It was always normal for women in revenge fiction and similar to use their beauty to seduce enemies to their deaths. If you replace Judith with a guy, it wouldn't fit, right?

Dex-chan lover
He's a criminal either way and you wouldn't kill him. But oh wellp.
I just think it could have been written better.
Exactly. Even if he's not directly related to her son bullying, he's indirectly related due to his relationship with Shikimi. Might as well help society by dumping him in the same well she dumped Shikimi. Felt a bit contrived ngl.

Dex-chan lover
So with this I am guessing the gyaruo is the next target would make sense to kill the muscle first before the fat guy. Also, he's probably there for the same reason as her and she's probably gonna spin a lie looking for the bug girl.

Dex-chan lover
So with this I am guessing the gyaruo is the next target would make sense to kill the muscle first before the fat guy. Also, he's probably there for the same reason as her and she's probably gonna spin a lie looking for the bug girl.
I think the fat one will go down first
It's easy enough to underestimate Kinugawa as the dumb muscle who lets his temper cloud his judgement
Until he doesn't...

What I think will happen but will not happen:

She tracks Iijima down, he'll try to attack her, but Gyaruo is also there so Iijima gets killed by Gyaruo in self-defense to save Maria-sensei. She offers to hand herself to the police and take the blame but Gyaruo doesn't want that. Instead, they either bury his body or make it look like a robbery murder or some sort.

Maria will manipulate him, then gets invited to the gang. She'll kill the fatso in a clever way while making herself present to the others so they don't suspect her, like a trap. She'll betray Gyaruo and kill him, or in a shocking twist, she leaves him alive for some reason.

Her grand plan will be to manipulate the ringleader's mum, and they both kill the father and son. Hahahaha

Contributor
Now we have an answer to why Iijima wasn't outright killed despite all the risks of keeping him alive. Mari knows that the logical choice is to permanently get rid of him, but visions of her dead son haunt her and prevented that from happening.

She scaroused the two dudes who tried to pick her up, lol. Seems Tsuyoshi may be next to die. But Okaya may be watching his two surviving underlings too, so I think this isn't going to go as smoothly as the previous targets. Iijima is also probably going to be involved, and frankly, I do want something terrible to happen to him. Maybe not Mari killing him directly, but perhaps a situation where Tsuyoshi or Okaya does, because he's their lead to Mari and they always rough up the people they ask.

Last edited:
My guess here is she gonna lie and said, she is trying to find shikimi and she suspect those gang captured her. Then that blonde dude will take revenge on her behalf. Or idk fking hell i hate cliffhanger like this when it always ended with her in "troubled" situation

Not gonna lie, her dead son was creepy af, but was sweet. He was good even in the afterlife, wanting to be vengeful but not have it be misplaced on those who didn’t wrong him specifically.

A tight focus can lead to tunnel vision tho

Juujika no Rokunin. It was good until it decided to jump off a cliff head first.
Thanks for the recommendation! It's amazing! No plot armor, very unpredictable, sometimes dumb, but realistic characters.
Binged it in two days and did not notice any cliff jumping. I hope the mangaka recovers.

Users who are viewing this thread