Maria no Danzai - Ch. 18 - Berserk

Dex-chan lover
She really should've committed to kill each and every one of those who is involved regardless whether they take part in it directly or not. Letting one of them alive is basically putting a huge sign of "Lookie here, I'm the one who did it".

Dex-chan lover
The state of Iijimas body doesn't look like he died recently. If Okaya did kill him it would have had to have happened like the second whats her face disappeared, which seems odd. Personally I think Maria did it and her mental state is even worse than presented, she's an unreliable narrator.
That would be the most horrifying scenario

It takes a interesting turn. The big bad is probably have some responsability in the Ijima's Death, or not. That wouldn't surprise me that the vendetta reaches a different turn after that. Just hope it will not takes the same shit that Juujika no Rokunin with the protagonist arrested before kill the main villain and wait a 5 years timeskip before the revenge restart.

Dex-chan lover
False. On the zoom in of the guys knees, you can see the victim's guts
aplausos-clapped.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yess!! Nice!! Show his hideous past again, so we dont drop a single sympathy when hes logged off!

Also what the hell??? Did Kinukawa . . . . Do it??? It cant be Maria can it???

And Im really hoping her ex hubby is not going to be the final boss, wouldnt it be cool if hes the one taking the final shot to atone his sins of not being there for Maria and their son

Thank you as always for the sl!

Dex-chan lover
Wow the cop husband is kind of lame despite being drawn and depicted with an aloof and uncaring attitude that made it seem he's some hidden badass (akin to Eren's dad).

He still may turns out to be the some kind of serial killer (Dexter) and this is all an act. Otherwise having a puppy character getting in the way is too eye rolling a development for the intended audience of this work.

Last edited:
Name of the chapter and seeing the delinquent's fucked up behaviour, it seems he's being built up as the hyper violent member of the group.
Given all of Maria's targets have had ironic deaths, I got an idea of his fate. He's gonna get brutally beaten to death. Choked, bruised bludgeoned over a long period. And I think it won't be Maria. It'll be her husband. This arc will be about the husband finding about his son's fate and him going berserk.

Dex-chan lover
I'm probably missing something here. How does Ijima's death lead back to her?
That depends on who offed Iijima
If it was Okaya or the fatso, chances are they might have interrogated him beforehand and learned a possible link between Maria and Shikimi's death
If, as @Siendra said, it was Maria herself, then she's already beyond help
If it was a third party, though, then their motives are incredibly questionable

Man not gonna lie the plot speed has kinda grinded to a halt. Can't wait to see the torture for the tanned guy.

Users who are viewing this thread