Maria no Danzai - Ch. 22 - Fate・Destiny・Mission

Dex-chan lover
Oh hell nah, this guys just going to be baggage and I doubt she'd want to involve someone else with her revenge.

Double-page supporter
The main point that comes to mind to me now is:
This is Maria's revenge. Her plans. Her targets.
If someone else kills her tagets for her, she's going to completely flip her shit.

Dex-chan lover
Seems pretty likely to me that she'll kill him, possibly unintentionally. The "please use me as you wish for your revenge" line sets it up.
If she intentionally kills him then it will be inconsistent with her prior actions given that she left the sidecut attempted-rapist hoodlum alive , but oh I don't think that matters too much.

Fed-Kun's army
An emotionally unstable kid like him is either gonna kill your whole plan or kill YOU in the end game so let’s try to be smart and not recruit a literal psycho 😭😭😭😭

t28

Dex-chan lover
You think there’s a possibility of her refusing his help, him going rogue as a result and then she’s forced to kill him?
Possibly but we would all rather see them be Batman & Robin

Dex-chan lover
nah, I'm sure she wouldn't let him move a finger bc he can be the flaw of her plan

Dex-chan lover
He fucked up a guaranteed kill due to hesitation, he's going to be a liability.

Dex-chan lover
You think there’s a possibility of her refusing his help, him going rogue as a result and then she’s forced to kill him?
After watching his debut? This boy is not flipping another page in the calendar

I think she might kill him anyway. Serial killers don't usually take kindly to copycats. And on top of that, he is putting her more at risk with how messy he is with his kills

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, he somehow followed her a bit too easily IMO, but hey, revenge buddy.
Could also adopt him later maybe, but with how tragic this manga is I don't see him surviving in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I think that at some point she will prolly do fucked up things by all means necessary including innocent people or some shit. She's so blinded by vengeance she's going insane. Eventually she will feel massive guilt. That's how I see the story going.

I hope the main villain isn't a retarded Johan Liebert knockoff (Ahem Juujika no Rokunin)

Dex-chan lover
who the fuck ties their shoelaces in the middle of stairs

SPECIALLY GOING DOWN

Dex-chan lover
His intentions are good but the kid's sloppy. He'll be a liability if they decide to work together.

With the depiction of how he followed her there's zero shot she wouldn't have noticed, but I guess we gotta assume it's a romantic depiction and he was driving much further away, stopped his scooter miles away from the church and walked the distance, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread