Maria no Danzai - Ch. 26 - The Hunt

Dex-chan lover
It would be more frustrating and agonising for him to die unable to move and use his strength that he takes such pride in like the girl or the video blackmailing rapist. Letting him run around just gives him satisfaction and enjoyment and a sense of empowerment. He'll only feel despair in the last minute or two when he is finally unable to move .
But if you made him unable to move to begin with by tying him up or by cutting all his major tendons and ligaments and having him eaten alive by rats or bugs then he would feel extreme despair and frustration the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
Kill this useless twat. It’d be amazing if the author decides to drag out his torture. Maria is right, he doesn’t deserve a peaceful death.

Double-page supporter
It would be more frustrating and agonising for him to die unable to move and use his strength that he takes such pride in like the girl or the video blackmailing rapist. Letting him run around just gives him satisfaction and enjoyment and a sense of empowerment. He'll only feel despair in the last minute or two when he is finally unable to move .
But if you made him unable to move to begin with by tying him up or by cutting all his major tendons and ligaments and having him eaten alive by rats or bugs then he would feel extreme despair and frustration the whole time.
I guess it's probably because this was done in a hurry. That other bullied guy jeopardized her plan after all.

Dex-chan lover
so he can run now without any issues, right after falling down due to his leg mere seconds ago? Do any revenge mangas without shit writing even exist? (genuinely looking for recommendations)

Dex-chan lover
Playing this "game" is just dumb though, MANY things can go wrong for her in a situation like that...

Dex-chan lover
this guy is on another whole level of selfishness. out of the three so far, im really looking forward to see him suffer. crazy psychopath like that doesnt deserve to live.
that kind of guy could grow up and just kill innocent people and say its their fault for being innocent :mad:

i wonder where nagare friend after the mom saved him. maybe hiding in the other side of the woods preparing for next trap?

Dex-chan lover
And I thought those other two were complete scumbags but this guy is the fucking worse of them by far can't wait to see how much worse the remaining two are

Dex-chan lover
fucking retard, you're not supposed to run you're supposed to come at her and bite her to death so she dies and this shit ends

Dex-chan lover
I would have gotten angry too after he said that. I wouldn’t have even explained the rules to him.

Double-page supporter
Ooooooo that shit was cold straight to the mouth. 9/10 she’s going to kill him I hope but if she does how long do yall think this manga is going to end cause usually these types of manga drag all the way to over 100 chapters this is moving pretty quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Brats like that shouldn't let live long enough. They're a lost cause already. Better for them to die before they reach the age of 21. Better kill also the parents for 'failing' to raise those brats 'properly'
Tbf, they're just not mere "brats" anymore. Way WAY worse.

Dex-chan lover
Yknow what will make her revenge way more interesting? If all of the kids are irredeemable pieces of shit...except their leader somehow. Like imagine that twist of the knife, that the one directly responsible for sons death is the only one she can't kill with 100% clean conscience.

This edgy author is probably gonna make him a cringy narcissist with a god complex or something predictable, but one can hope he's not that boring
They killed her son, that's enough reason. Unless there's a (extremely stupid) twist that her son is somehow worse than them...

I'm gonna effing lose it if she lets him go for a stupid reason (if not waste all the killings so far) like in Last of Us 2.

Dex-chan lover
I get the bad feeling that he won't get his proper comeuppance. They showed a few panels of the mastermind and the fat kid at the very same festival that Maria and douche nozzle are nearby (due to the fireworks display) and mastermind kid was looking at a message from the neanderthal with a concerned look on his face. Why would they show this unless it was to put the thought in the reader's head that they are close.

I predict mastermind kid will end up running into the asshole psycho right as he is dying and he'll try to tell him who was behind all the previous deaths but he'll call her "Nagare's mom" instead of referring to her as Maria-sensei so her identity will still be a "secret". Her mistake is trying way too hard to get catharsis by watching them suffer, she should have just offed him immediately and been done with it since it's too far out of her control at this point. The more she lingers the more likely she is to slip up and the only thing torturing them really does is (maybe) make herself feel better since they won't give a shit once they're dead.

Users who are viewing this thread