Maria no Danzai - Ch. 29 - The Mansion of Terror

Dex-chan lover
Considering it's been two years since Nagare's death, we can assume she spent most of that time training and saving up money to buy stuff. Hell, we saw her give a "favor" to the principle, who's to say she didn't also give others to people who'd give her weapons or money?
Yeah, no. The story's made it clear she blew the principal once to get her position, then lead him on for a while after that. These are all oddly specific things to have worked on in the first place. And even if she somehow specifically practiced to, among other things, make bombs and electrified harpoons, that's still weeks of prep, and WAY too much money for a single home.
So what exactly is your proof that she didn't do practically anything to make money off screen?

Also,bombs are easy,it's right on the edge of making a shotgun to blast a former Prime Minister.

Electrified harpoons?,my fellow,it's literally just trying the cable to the metal harpoon on one end and the generator to the other,all which one can even get for second hand on any number of sites and quick searches on how to use 'em.

And for the final set up,minus the delivery time and the short hours it would take to make the bombs plus harpoons,she would only need a weekend at most on site.

Dex-chan lover
So what exactly is your proof that she didn't do practically anything to make money off screen?
Better question: What's your proof she did? All we've got as a source of income until she got that nurse job was alimony. If you can find another one to account for all this, I'm all ears.
Also,bombs are easy,it's right on the edge of making a shotgun to blast a former Prime Minister.
No, incendiaries are easy. Bombs are hard. Reliable booby trap bombs are harder. Even the simplest one requires you going to the location, then making several mockups and prototypes before going to live deployment. And testing isn't exactly going to be stealthy.

Electrified harpoons?,my fellow,it's literally just trying the cable to the metal harpoon on one end and the generator to the other,all which one can even get for second hand on any number of sites and quick searches on how to use 'em.
Right, so buy five crossbows, a whole generator, get wire. Somehow connect the wire electrically to the harpoons. Make sure resistance won't melt the wires, aim crossbows perfectly, rig to trigger when the door opens...

You're noticing that no individual thing is hard, but you wildly underestimate the prep time needed for any of this to happen.

Aggregator gang
What do y'all think will she be able to kill the main perpetrators of all this or will this also end up like six people on crosses ?

Dex-chan lover
Considering it's been two years since Nagare's death, we can assume she spent most of that time training and saving up money to buy stuff. Hell, we saw her give a "favor" to the principle, who's to say she didn't also give others to people who'd give her weapons or money?
Okay, but 2 Years can't turn a Housewife into a professional Killer Machine with the body to keep up with all of it and thats leaving aside the know-how and the things she's apparently pulling out of her ass 🤨

And thats leaving aside the entire time she spent on "favors" with strangers apparently, you can say what you want but everything here is reaching 😐

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
What do y'all think will she be able to kill the main perpetrators of all this or will this also end up like six people on crosses ?
Nah I doubt it. Considering how tight this series has been so far, whereas even before all the cult stuff Juujika no Rokunin was bloating itself to high hell, I think she’ll be able to kill them all easily.

Double-page supporter
Guy needs to die already, man is single-handedly bringing down this manga with his bullshit Terminator antics...

Aggregator gang
Nah I doubt it. Considering how tight this series has been so far, whereas even before all the cult stuff Juujika no Rokunin was bloating itself to high hell, I think she’ll be able to kill them all easily.
Also apparently the author has confirmed this’ll be a short series, so I imagine it won’t go past maybe another 20-30 ish chapters?

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
God, fuck this "don't you dare hurt my nakama!!!" gyaruo NTR character moron. I don't wanna see him die just like that, I want Maria to make him realize that all his friends just hang out with him because he gets them stuff and he's the only one stupid enough to think their time together meant anything. I want him to die knowing none of his friendships are real and not one of his friends ever valued his life in any way.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but 2 Years can't turn a Housewife into a professional Killer Machine with the body to keep up with all of it and thats leaving aside the know-how and the things she's apparently pulling out of her ass 🤨

And thats leaving aside the entire time she spent on "favors" with strangers apparently, you can say what you want but everything here is reaching 😐
Why are we acting like the logic and limitations of real life can be applied to a manga? The bully should have been dead, but he isn't cause the story requires him to suffer. Maria being a professional killer within two years isn't that strange in a fictional world.

Group Leader
This hunt needs way too much prep. The fact that her jigsaw traps are all working perfectly is also a big load of BS.
Well, you know that this dude is a dumbass and is not the type to analyse anything for possible traps.
Also, Maria has been luring him into all of these traps, so I'd say it would be weird if he suddenly got super smart and avoided all the traps. Wouldn't ya agree?

Users who are viewing this thread