Maria no Danzai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Told You So

Dex-chan lover
lol for some reason i thinking it should be the day this trash is born is his greatest sin. turn out i'm right, because the death of her son sounds too easy to guess and not despairing enough to me.

on another note i hope for this ringleader guy will have the most long term torture that makes him beg for death, not fast like this one. That the real scumbag of a human that need to be cull.

Dex-chan lover
Of course her ex-husband will be the lead detective in the case & he'll be oblivious to the fact that those 5 were responsible for their son's death throughout the series until the last person (please don't copy Juujika no Rokunin). I do wonder if he'll recognize her even with all the surgery she did to change her appearance. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
FUCKING YES!!!

THE HUSBAND IS HERE!!!

I was waiting for him to show up. Now let's see how he interacts with his ex-wife. Will he recognize something about her or is the plastic surgery so good that he will see her as a stranger?

Is this going to turn into a cat and mouse game where the FMC has to try and stay one step ahead of him while he tries to catch her?

And what if her does catch her and she explains why she's doing what she's doing? Will he choose to follow the law and turn her in, or will he choose true justice and allow her to continue?

And fuck... Does she even love him anymore, or does she see him as just another person who failed her son? In chapter 1, she did say 'We were the ones who killed him', referring to herself and the husband. Is she gonna end up killing him too for trying to get in her way?

Oh, I wanna know the answers to these questions.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know everyone is processing grief in their own way, and that we are given a somewhat biased perspective only following Maria's POV, but I was still not alright with how her ex-husband handled the loss of his son.

Still, happy to see him actively engage with the cast. I honestly thought we will only hear of him once Maria herself starts acting too suspiciously and attracts the police's attention.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
NAHH BRUH THAT WAS CLEVER THEY RELEASED THE CHAPTER TODAY JUNE 30, AND THE FACT THAT THIS BITCH KOWASE'S DOB(DATE OF BIRTH) WAS JUNE 30 2005 AINT NO WAY HAHAHAHHA MUCH DESERVED MF
And to add fuel to the fire, his birthday was the actual code to the lock, such a simple solution, one that anyone could come up with when making a password, and to make him being born in this world as his greatest sin, Maria isn't just doing this to avenge her son. She wants them to regret to ever having been born.

Dex-chan lover
Did she cut his body up and burned it? That's fucking crazy and genuinely horrifying.
I'm pretty sure she saved the guy's head to burn last just so he could 'watch' his body go up in flames before he joins the pile. Notice the clean sharp knife as she holds his lifeless body in her arms in page 11, and the silhouette of the bloodied object she's holding in her lap after that.

Dex-chan lover
The husband appear doesn't really do anything after their child died due to the bullying, wonder how he'll react if he finds out his wives doing fucked up thing like that.

I kind of want him to accomplice to it, but I feel like it's more likely they gonna.. have some drama about it and a fight like in the combat sense.

happy birthday 🎊🎉🎁
hope he had the most pleasant present yet

literally getting killed
Trollface_non-free.png

Dex-chan lover
She’s so ahahahhaha. I love women and I love when women commit crimes (exclusively in fiction though). She needs to come up with the most over the top, excessively violent, drawn out, perfect mix of psychological and physical method of murder for the ringleader. For example, get a classmate to attack him (he gets to play innocent or use it to his advantage) then get the classmate off without charges. wait until the classmate is isolated by their classmates, and then one day enter the classroom on some flimsy excuse to borrow someone’s computer (that’s connected to the projector or that will be connected to the projector very soon) and as she leaves, she “accidentally” opens an article with all the evidence for everything he’s done (leaving out the identity of her son, the victim), (she sent the evidence to the press the day before btw), then the class will turn on him. After that, she should go on leave (or wtv it’s called when you take a along break at work). While he’s plotting how to get back on track, and how to get back at her, she starts harassing him from the shadows. Breaking in to do nothing but make his bed, move a few items around. Just enough for him to realize something’s going on. then she should drop a few hints of her identity (on purpose, but it seems accidental), so he’ll formulate a plan according to the hints he’s found. Once he tries to go through with his plan, she should then turn the tables on him and drags him home. then taunt him for falling for her trap, then waterboard him till he dies or st idk.

Users who are viewing this thread