Maria no Danzai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Told You So

Dex-chan lover
Did she cut his body up and burned it? That's fucking crazy and genuinely horrifying.
Beats the trope of putting him in a cast iron bathtub and submerging the body in caustic acid (which is the other Hollywood Fiction way of doing it).

Double-page supporter
his birth date being the code was fire, ill keep reading as long as this manga gets updated

Dex-chan lover
Man I would like for the dad to join in the killing, maybe not now but in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait for the ringleader to kill the ex-husband and show of his cult of followers once the the rest of the shithead got unlived.
Is that a Juujika no Rokunin reference?

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this wouldn't end up like jujika no rokunin where the final bully plot armor is too strong and he basically walking uno reverse card

Double-page supporter
Alright, the detective husband is gonna be relevant. Hopefully his presence adds more substance to the story so it's not just mindless killing.

It's interesting how she doesn't seem to show any sort of gratification. Maybe cause the jobs not fully done? This sort of revenge I feel will leave her as a hollow person with no drive.

Double-page supporter
He died too fast. I'll let this one go but the others need to suffer just as much as her son did. Otherwise it won't be fair.

Of course her ex-husband will be the lead detective in the case & he'll be oblivious to the fact that those 5 were responsible for their son's death throughout the series until the last person (please don't copy Juujika no Rokunin). I do wonder if he'll recognize her even with all the surgery she did to change her appearance. Thanks for the translations.
wait that's HIS DAD???? I didn't notice! When I saw a detective, I was relieved that the story isn't going to turn into an easy carnage and "satisfying" 'haha bad guy regretting and suffering heck' like I've seen in some not very famous animes (-clips), now the mother might not be able to fulfill her goal.
You could expect that the leader of this gang might realize that it was the kid's mother all along or just that she was the culprit and try to stop her or run away (or maybe finish what he wanted to do with that kid to her) but now it's not the only enemy, there's also the motherfricking police that are going to move their butts and do their job unlike what I've seen in those other carnage animes, because as much as we want those kids to pay for their awful actions, that's still torture and murder, so yeah still a crime.
In short, I think this manga is going to have more depth and realism in its story, looking forward to what the author is gonna cook.

Users who are viewing this thread