Maria no Danzai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Saint Maria is watching you

lets assume she got the money for plastic surgery through divorce. Still doesn’t explain how she got enough money buy a new house and also build a motherfucking drowning machine. But other than that its very good. I was hoping he would be socially humiliated before he dies. Its also a manga so no point in looking this deep into it.
from what I've seen from chapter 2, her new house seems to be just a wooden cabin in the woods. Might've been cheap since it surrounded by the mountains and divorce money was never actually mentioned in translations, so for all we know she could've just sucked her way to getting the house. As for the drowning machine, it looks like DIY version of the device used for Houdiniesque magic tricks which I'd say is fairly easy to build/acquire.

Also,idk if it's reliable but ps is said to be dirt cheap in Korea.

Dex-chan lover
I see some of you are bitching a lot it's only 3 chapters so far. Chill, my friends. Just go with the flow.
There are things unexplained yet, like the mother's family background or what happened in 4 years. The details can come later, you just need to be patient.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
You people are ... way too soft. Hear me out here. They do NOT deserve death ... they deserve torture. Death is too quick and easy. It's like letting them off with a slap on the wrist. They get NO quick release of death. They get NO slow social assassination. They don't even get to experience the extended pain of being bullied. They DO get to feel the real physical pain of coming close to death multiple times and being brought back from the brink ... only to do it all again tomorrow. And when they are begging for that release ... they will NOT get off that easy.

Whoosaaah ... the author got me good. Very rarely am I this pissed off by fictional characters. I'm playing right into his trap card ... and it was the MILF that brought me here. Damn. Stupid. Sexy. MILF.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei didn't skip on weight lifting time and also on watching her Saw collection. Time to punish this mofo. :devilish:

Group Leader
Idk what part you mean but ill start from the waterboarding. The bully is mad why his videos are not in the girls phone so that he can erase the evidence/scandal video. Maria came and kidnapped him and is about to be drowned to death or atleast to make him freeze to death by being wet.
I have no idea what's happening on the pre-last page

Dex-chan lover
Social ruin, suicide, torture to the point of insanity, outright killing? Honestly, I'm fine with either!
(boy that sounds horrible out of context)

I don't mind the Jigsaw opening one bit, and he did have a taste of the mental turmoil he put others through. Is it not satisfying enough? Ehhh, I don't know, works for me ¯\..(ツ)..

And if it didn't, there are a lot of villains left still (I don't really think any extras will get pulled from behind the curtains), so a variety of disposal methods will keep things fresh for us readers, and not form a consistent pattern to alert the police too soon. Sure, they'll inevitably start suspecting something when they put two and two together – that all the kids come from the same school, class and even friend group – but it's still a good handicap to have.

Also, nice face, Maria-sama <3

Dex-chan lover
What if this whole manga ends up with the protagonist unable to kill the ring leader because, otherwise, she would be without a Joker to keep going?

Users who are viewing this thread