Maria no Danzai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Saint Maria is watching you

Dex-chan lover
"I wanna play a game" is basically what she said

Also a lot of you are saying how comically evil these kids are, but is it really so unbelievable? People who believe they are in power, especially kids would do evil fucking things just fir their own pleasure, they love the feeling of domination that they exude onto their victims.

So I don't think it's so far from reality that this kid would blackmail and bully someone this hard.

Dex-chan lover
I expected her to cut him up when I saw the chop chops in chains.
but Maria instead chose to drown the bastard and give him the chose to chop off a limb to live.

Jigsaw Life.
I hope all these deaths are quick, only needing 3-4 chapters to kill all of them.

Dex-chan lover
yes, kill them avenge your sons death. in my eyes this is just a mother who loves her son till death. i dont see any crime.

Dex-chan lover
lets assume she got the money for plastic surgery through divorce. Still doesn’t explain how she got enough money buy a new house and also build a motherfucking drowning machine. But other than that its very good. I was hoping he would be socially humiliated before he dies. Its also a manga so no point in looking this deep into it.
You forgot the first rule: don't try to argue with manga logic

Dex-chan lover
I think when it's time for the mother to revenger the main villain there's gonna be a lot a drama that make your heart hurt so bad. Just my thought

I think when it's time for the mother to revenger the main villain there's gonna be a lot a drama that make your heart hurt so bad. Just my thought
I mean the father was a detective, no?
Can't wait for him to be put on the case.

Dex-chan lover
i don't care if this manga is not realistic or whatever it's cathartic seeing this fucker suffer and I WANNA SEE HIM SUFFER TO THE BITTER END RAAAAAAAAAGH

Group Leader
I prefer translating 断罪 as "judgement" rather than condemnation.

Users who are viewing this thread