Maria no Danzai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Saint Maria is watching you

Dex-chan lover
This fast pacing for the revenge makes me suspicious that the author will pull more villains out of their ass when the original villains are done with.

Probably some secret Nazi death cult that worships Satan.

May as well with how ridiculous the villains act.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this guy is a real scum down to the end, wouldn't be surprised if he gets killed by Maria, but destroying his life socially and driving him to the point where he can't take it anymore and commit suicide sounds so much sweeter to my ears.
poetic in a way. I'm looking forward to how this story turns out. Makes for a nice change from what I've been reading lately.

Dex-chan lover
so-it-begins-winston.gif

Thanks for the SL!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I still don't like that none of the bullies have reformed in the two years since we saw them. For a kid, a lot changes in that time, especially between middle school and High School and accidentally killing a dude would probably be a good catalyst for it as well as getting more interesting drama going.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't like that none of the bullies have reformed in the two years since we saw them. For a kid, a lot changes in that time, especially between middle school and High School and accidentally killing a dude would probably be a good catalyst for it as well as getting more interesting drama going.
I don't think getting away with murder is going to reform serious bullies like them. They weren't just staying slightly mean things once in awhile. They were mentally and physically torturing the MC's kid on a daily basis. Two years may be a lot of time for a kid, but it's not a whole lot of time for the kind of positive personality change you're thinking of. If anything, I would think getting away with murder for two years would emboldened them to go further and become crueler

Double-page supporter
DAMN she yoinked him outta that room like a cartoon character on a hook lmao, that upper body strength.

Group Leader
Eh, not better than Juujika no Rokunin
The author didn't convince me enough that she could do all those things

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
This fast pacing for the revenge makes me suspicious that the author will pull more villains out of their ass when the original villains are done with.

Probably some secret Nazi death cult that worships Satan.

May as well with how ridiculous the villains act.
Yeah, Juujika no Rokunin style. I'll keep reading if only for the milf.

lets assume she got the money for plastic surgery through divorce. Still doesn’t explain how she got enough money buy a new house and also build a motherfucking drowning machine. But other than that its very good. I was hoping he would be socially humiliated before he dies. Its also a manga so no point in looking this deep into it.
Only Fans that's there only legit reason

Wow, this guy is a real scum down to the end, wouldn't be surprised if he gets killed by Maria, but destroying his life socially and driving him to the point where he can't take it anymore and commit suicide sounds so much sweeter to my ears.
oh yes indeed

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprisred she can yeet him easily like that out of the bathroom..

Now I feel like besides the surgery and makeover stuff she also doing a time skip manga training

Dex-chan lover
The mum inquisition playing Jigsaw is kinda sweet as fuck!
Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread