Maria no Danzai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Told You So

Dex-chan lover
Of course her ex-husband will be the lead detective in the case & he'll be oblivious to the fact that those 5 were responsible for their son's death throughout the series until the last person (please don't copy Juujika no Rokunin). I do wonder if he'll recognize her even with all the surgery she did to change her appearance. Thanks for the translations.
Or maybe the author does a SAW and the Ex Husband and father first seems to be stopping the murders but was in it from the beginning and we get some Murder hobo sex scene.

Dex-chan lover
Is the mom dying or something? She coughed up blood. I want her and the husband to be together again tho

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I feel like his death was a bit too easy (For this kind of manga standard, I mean, even if he died the way he used to bully Nagare), on the other, this could also work if the mangaka decides to up the intensity with each death, instead of going all in from the get go.

That being said, her husband got involved rather fast, I wonder if the mangaka is aiming for a short run manga. (IMO 40 - 60 chapters manga has always been the sweet spot, especially for plots where the shock value can easily turn into a chore and repetitive if badly handled)

Is the mom dying or something? She coughed up blood. I want her and the husband to be together again tho
Check the SFX, she bit her tongue.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the ringleader to kill the ex-husband and show of his cult of followers once the the rest of the shithead got unlived.
No no no, that's the wrong manga my dude 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
This is already setting a really damn good stage, can't wait for when they both meet.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't wait for the ringleader to kill the ex-husband and show of his cult of followers once the the rest of the shithead got unlived.
The ringleader:
sFU9Bh8.png

Dex-chan lover
Of course her ex-husband will be the lead detective in the case & he'll be oblivious to the fact that those 5 were responsible for their son's death throughout the series until the last person (please don't copy Juujika no Rokunin). I do wonder if he'll recognize her even with all the surgery she did to change her appearance. Thanks for the translations.
I'd say the chance that this does not go down the Juujika route is in the negative.

Can't wait to see her getting fucked up instead of executing revenge, because somehow miraculously the ringleader is a brilliant evil genius.

Dex-chan lover
He must not be a very good detective if he never investigated his son's death.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I much enjoy the fact that the father is now involved in this mess (and he's probably on the wrong side as well).
But on another not, why am I finding Maria just way too damn hot?!
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
And fuck... Does she even love him anymore, or does she see him as just another person who failed her son? In chapter 1, she did say 'We were the ones who killed him', referring to herself and the husband.
Well that was before she found the evidence, she thought they were both responsible bc the bullies managed to fabricate an entire Twitter account and suicide note that pinned the blame on the parents

Also based on her vomiting(?) At the photo of her family, I'd say she still loved him but it was incredibly painful to be reminded of her son when she was with him which probably contributed to the divorce alongside the vengeance bit

Dex-chan lover
AH shit, the husband is the detective who will try and catch her? Very nice
I hope the next punishments to the bullies are more creative and last longer, not that this one was bad or uncreative, but I think it was kind of easy and fast huh

Dex-chan lover
NAHH BRUH THAT WAS CLEVER THEY RELEASED THE CHAPTER TODAY JUNE 30, AND THE FACT THAT THIS BITCH KOWASE'S DOB(DATE OF BIRTH) WAS JUNE 30 2005 AINT NO WAY HAHAHAHHA MUCH DESERVED MF
I know raiteee!! Genius!

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing the husband is operating without knowledge of his exs doing but will most likely have suspicion. After that I would bet he figures it out and has to fight with his morals.

Users who are viewing this thread