Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
if this manga turn to the route where she got raped by her classmate or someone, then im so done

Thanks for your hard work ccs!
Hopefully somebody would pick this up!

Girl, ur gonna start looking like a desperate hoe. Please have some pride. Even if he gets in your pants, he’ll never admit he loves you. Just go for someone else. This is just so painful omg. Anyway, thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
we finally got an update and it was two chapters in a row lets gooooo, well that was the end of Vol2 so i think vol3 isnt out yet so i guess theres another wait

Just commenting real quick to remind any virgins reading this that having penetrative seggs is not always painful. That’s a harmful myth. Your partner should always offer patience & proper prep so it’s an enjoyable experience for everyone involved. ☺️👍🏼

Thanks for the hard work till now translation team!

Dex-chan lover
well that was certainly hectic lmao. They almost did it and now we have a new love rival introduced (sigh typical).

one thing I will say though is that the smut scenes really don't get enough credit tbh :p

@Azariah eh well it's not like Yuu hasn't shown signs anyways (as Marika noticed these past 2 chapters) so most likely it's a case of when not "if".

Group Leader
@Titanfan548
Chapter 9 is released in the magazine already.
https://csbs.shogakukan.co.jp/

Marika-chan releases very irregularly so there's no guaranteed date for Vol3. It took a long time for even Vol2 to be released.

Dex-chan lover
I have this strong feeling of disappointment. I thought"yay, progress" but then no, we're back to square one. Then, this side hoe shows up to Marika with his super sense of smell. And now, it's dropped. I think I want to read a fluffier manga or something.

Fed-Kun's army
i know, i was just saying that the translations are done with the volumes of the raws that are released since that gives the best raw images and that its easier for the translator to do

His hesitation really p!sses me off. Dude SHE IS FUCKING LEGAL RIGHT NOW! Why are you still hesitating? She is of legal age, that stupid episode that happened years ago should be problem. And also WHO ON EARTH WOULDN’T REALISE SHE IS A BLOODY VIRGIN! When it’s your first time it’s tight as hell no matter how you prepare someone he should have noticed something was “different”. He is plain stupid and she should communicate more. And that would happen to me I would have been like “what is wrong with you?”. I like this story, but the p!ss ne off. And also her friend is the worst friend ever. She should actually tell her to be honest with him🤦🏼‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread