Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Thank you for translating the next chapter. Finally we got a small movement in communicationnn

Double-page supporter
yayyy glad someone picked up this series.

It's been so long I can't remember if this natsume guy was ever introduced before lol

Dex-chan lover
@Short_Circut He was. He is a university student who shares classes with the girl. (Terribly sorry, I could name many inanimate objects from games but if a person is not my family or a close friend then no matter how much I associate my daily life with I can't for the life of me name them. I usually go with "main boi/gal")

I am conflicted in this chapter, having a hard time understanding the author right now. ML is traumatized right..? It's weird a call from someone else would make him jealous. It feels out of place although I know he is unconciously playing hard to get (trauma in addition)

Nevertheless i am loving this development :D

Dex-chan lover
I really like Marika, her approach in the beginning was incredibly stupid but there's something charming about a girl who'd do anything to seduce her guy

Thank you for picking this up. Is it strange that I'm more interested in the story than the sex scenes? hahaha. I honestly want to know why the MC is so confusingly stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I was in such a different mind space 2 months ago when I was into this stuff. Now this makes me feel gross as fuck.

OH MY GOD YESSS thank you so much for the update Saya ❤️ I was devastated when CCS dropped this. Love the progress Marika and Yuu-kun made, wanna see more of this Natsume too hehe

Kyaaaah~ no matter how you try to hide it Yuu-kun, no matter how ♡(> ਊ <)♡

Users who are viewing this thread