Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei

Group Leader
@Bibibia Yes we will! We're gonna release it weekly! Monday probably for Marika.

EDIT: Decided on Saturday releases!

EDIT 2: forget weekly, we'll just post it every 2-4 days depending on how fast we can do it

wow... this is getting even more interesting!!! thanks for this chapter!! <3 looking forward to the next one :D <3

So he doesn't wanna do her cause he feels like he's 'dirtying' her since he'd known her since she's young but it seems like he loves her more than just being lustful though.

I hope we still get to see both sides perspectives on things, it's just funny to see the contrast between the characters Yuu is so hot but I honestly think Marika is also adorable and not ayet annoying haha.

I like that this story has just enough taboo for the angst without actually being full of drama.

Really wish there were more chapters, was so excited to see the update. Keep up the good work cotton candy team!

@Mayukas :D Looking forward to it!

I saw the purchasable RAWS seemed to be only up to chapter 6? Any idea how often a chapter releases in Japan? Weekly? Fourtnightly? (Will cry if it's monthly so I hope that's not the case hahaha)

Both MC's are fucking dumb but I can't stop reading this. But if this advances into even darker territory I will have to jump ship like the vanilla-minded pussy that I am lol

Users who are viewing this thread