Marika-chan to Yasashii Koi no Dorei

😉😉😉🤩🤩🤩 wow this is A tsundere x sadist genre... Definitely cute!!! Thabk you for the upload and please fo moreee chapters

I'll still continue reading since it's not yet bending my moral compass.
I mean yes, seeing him liking a literal 12 to 15 year-old when he's 15 to 18 years old perplexed me and makes me cringe but the fact that he doesn't habitually go for 12 to 15 year-olds and only loves Marika alone gives me a greater understanding of what he loves. He doesn't love her 12 to 15 year-old body and mind, what he loves is her as a whole being aka her soul. also, they're both consenting adults by now, he left her alone because he knew going after her at such a young age is predatory but now she's telling him that she loves him so HE BETTER GETS HIS SH{T TOGETHER.

its kinda gross if you think that he already liked her when she was like 13 years and he was university student 18+

Okay, I never expected this to be this wholesome. Marika, reading an ero mag and believing it was so goddamn cute. The fact that Yuu doesn't just take advantage of her, the guilt he feels for something he isn't guilty of, just goes to show how much he loves Marika. Chapter 6 and I fucking love this.
Subject to change if it becomes overdramatic and shit.

Users who are viewing this thread