Marine Corps Yumi

Ahhh, i hope someone picks this up to completion. I remember reading it when the author was still alive and was translating it herself. Was sad to hear when she passed QQ.
This deserves a good group to complete it for posterity.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, that just ruined my day, I just started to read this today and now I find Moreno is dead.

Aggregator gang
I never though I'll get to see this manga continue with English translation again after the passing of Anastasia Moreno.
Good to see it still alive.

*after reaching Chapter 88*
This manga completed at chapter 88? But I saw more chapters in the Japanese site.

htt

Group Leader
@alexsdu it goes up to chapter 193 in seven volumes, we're on page 20-something of volume 4 right now. 100 more pages and three volumes to go.

as always, please feel free to drop a line for corrections. I don't have Moreno-sensei's background (RIP). I do want to faithfully convey authenticity, insofar as its intended (i.e., correct rank and jargon, not-so-much direct references like the USMC EGA, as noted in Moreno's tl notes)

Aggregator gang
@htt
@alexsdu it goes up to chapter 193 in seven volumes, we're on page 20-something of volume 4 right now. 100 more pages and three volumes to go.
I see. That's a relief. Thank you for continuing this manga.

I've never been happier to see a manga picked up again. Thank you so, so much!

Users who are viewing this thread