Mark Read/Unread Bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tested on both Firefox and Chrome but once I've marked a manga chapter as read it becomes locked. Or vice versa if I mark a chapter as unread then it's locked and I can no longer change the icon back to read. I can refresh the page and change it but I can only change it once before it locks again and each chapter acts independently. For example I can mark chapter 1 , 2 , and 3 as read but will not be able to interact and change the icon for any of those chapters until I refresh. Not a huge bug but there we go.

Contributor
that's how it's always been, no ?
gtK8AuP.gif

I could have sworn I used to be able to mark something as read/unread without needing to refresh in order to change it back. I admit it would be rare since generally I'd only do it if I accidentally missclicked but I'm not sure why it would be set up to "lock" said chapter once you've changed it once.

Dex-chan lover
I could have sworn I used to be able to mark something as read/unread without needing to refresh in order to change it back.
I could've sworn the same thing, actually, but I just tested and yeah, it requires a page refresh. Could this be that 'Umbrella Effect' or whatever people always talk about?!😱😱😱?!

Edit: @Teasday is this intended behavior, and has it always been like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread