Marquis of Amnesia - Ch. 1.4 - An Unthinkable Amnesia Part 4

Y’all can’t tell me something isn’t suspicious about that maid. :| let him love his wife if he wants to. Thank you for the chapter.

I had this theory that he was only pretending to have amnesia but it looks like that isn't the case here hahahah

Also! You go maid! I can't believe she'd threaten her own master lol but I guess it's probably because that's just how coldly he treated his wife.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad he already knows what he did before and this isn't a situation where she pretends all is well and then he regains his memories and thinks she lied to him.
Also, I love that maid !!!

Dex-chan lover
I love the maid lmao. Slapping him with the truth. She makes good points too.

I also love the maid... Whoever you are... One should know the predicament one's actions caused and the maid is a friend everyone needs..

I gonna make a bet and say that the maid has had enough of the mistreatment and just snapped at her master, pretty brave of her still. Although I don't like the shaded smile she gave in one of the panels, it gives off a scheming villain vibe which is a bit worrisome.

I think the maid is just fed up and truly cares for our heroine that's why she snapped like that. It's interesting how there's also a POV of the ML.

Y'all may hate or love the maid for telling her master off BUUUTTTTT

Haven't you ever thought this would be the perfect time to tell someone off without fear of getting fired??

Her job may be on the line, but he doesn't know shit and it's better than the alternative of them lying about how happy they are together.

So kudos to the maid for slashing that fake relationship with an amnesiac trope cuz this marriage wasn't a real relationship . . . . Yet 😏😏😏

How can a maid scold the master of the house? Is she the nanny? The master was heartless right? Doesn’t she worry about being kicked out due to her imprudence?

Elsa really vented out on him lol. She must've felt so frustrated with her boss being a dick to his wife and neglecting her. The servants might actually be our MC's only friends 😔

Welpppp, if this was in real life that maid will be fired or chop off for being disrespectful of the Master😅

Dex-chan lover
To people wonder why the maid is brave like that, I think it's because Elsa is her personal maid or the maid that belong to Liliana since beginning.
Hence firing her will be rather difficult (because Liliana will defend her or she's belong to Liliana since beginning).

But if my Mistress is pure woman like that,I wreck her husband too 😂

@comedyxtragedy yeah, well, let me remind you, if this is based in medieval europe like world, that maid would probably end up either raped and killed (by soldiers of the mansion by order of the lord, or some assasins) or simply killed, not that women had that much of a word back then. BUT this is a shoujo manga, so fuck it, raise her position.

Dex-chan lover
The servants should be honest, and they are, but at least give the dude a chance. He just lost his memories, he's attracted to his wife, and is showing genuine remorse for his past actions. And from what I can tell, the wife looks to be attracted to him, far more than a sense of duty. If she really didn't care if he loved her or not when they married, then why did she almost cry in the first chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread