Marriage Gray - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Insecure Rust 2

Dex-chan lover
Sadly I side with Keijiro on this one lmao

I remember a girl flirted with me because she found what I was wearing was cute (it was a jacket out of an Otoge character I used to cosplay as in the past) but my stranger danger alarm was firing within the whole interaction. In hindsight had I played my cards well I would've probably at least get her number.

Dex-chan lover
Survivor+Caramoan+episode+2+moar+meme.JPG

I demand moar

Dex-chan lover
Sadly I side with Keijiro on this one lmao

I remember a girl flirted with me because she found what I was wearing was cute (it was a jacket out of an Otoge character I used to cosplay as in the past) but my stranger danger alarm was firing within the whole interaction. In hindsight had I played my cards well I would've probably at least get her number.
Yeh, I really can't fault the guy for being on the hesitant side. I feel like a lot of dudes would be in situations like this, at least I would have been when a few years ago. Actually, now that I think about it, I did have something like this happen to me, and I did fumble, for better or worse.

Dex-chan lover
Yeh, I really can't fault the guy for being on the hesitant side. I feel like a lot of dudes would be in situations like this, at least I would have been when a few years ago. Actually, now that I think about it, I did have something like this happen to me, and I did fumble, for better or worse.
I don't blame him having the idea that he could be scammed. The name could be fake while the contact information could lead to a different number or site entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread