Marriage Gray - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - Surprising Forget-Me-Not (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! Love how she can make girls 'swoon' too haha

Thanks for the chapter!

It's nice that the can MC understand the work that goes into taking care of kids before they try for one.
lol good thing birth control is a thing b/c given how often they've been intimate since the beginning
she'd def have had 2-3 kids by now lol (although i can totally imagine her like "i don't want kids yet b/c i wanna spend more time just the two of us" XD)

it's nice that it's resolved but i'd prolly just also let him spend more time with the kid on his own days off or so, maybe she can do a 'girls day out' more often with Yoshino lol (plus it'd save on the babysitting fee if they don't have in laws nearby to help)

Dex-chan lover
This girl gets it.
Beautician job aside (tho i think she retired? well i guess she did go to school for it but ended up working with the husband's company), maybe she should just start being a couples counselor/play cupid and get paid for that lol

Fed-Kun's army
Oh look! Instead of a treasure hunt of what have changed, you get the compliments straight up when listed right away!

Whoa! No mind reading!!!! Revolucionary methods!!! spins

Communication is the start and everything indeed

Dex-chan lover
See how fken hard is it to just communicate most of us guys are simple as fk and very easy to please but we ain't fken mind readers and some times we suck at noticing the little things so just telling us what changes were made that can have a huge difference

Dex-chan lover
Aye. Poor communication kills relationships.
maybe some got married in a rush but nothing wrong with taking your time/surprised some ppl wouldn't date for almost as long as they'd be married, other than pressure from other ppl or a 'time limit' on having kids, b/c maybe if there wasn't a parental/societal expectation of "Be married and have 1-2 kids before you're in your 30s" there'd be more of a chance to talk out stuff and making bullet points of what to expect going in, esp if ppl expect a 'traditional housewife' and the partners like 'i've never cooked a day in my life/burn cereal' lol
(also seems like they have a complex about that specific age being 'middle' aged when JP families prolly live a decade or two longer than the average american)

And some ppl getting married they minute they become 18, makes me wonder how many ppl would get married if it was more of a 'bureaucratic' process and required x amount of couples therapy or so, but even if they're a seemingly perf couple then, the person you are at 18 might be diff than who you are at 35 unless you live a super slow/calm lifestyle

But anyways glad it ended up in a positive note instead of circling back around to where he does something that annoyed her again

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, even if you saw him as at fault, he clearly wasn't doing anything on purpose. She clearly just don't know how to talk to her husband.
Which is kind of sad considering how long they've gotten married to the point they had a kid together.

Dex-chan lover
Most men are simple creatures. You question/ask about A, they will answer A. Not B or C, just A.

Dex-chan lover
Who woulda thunk that proper communication without anger and resentment would lead to a healthier relationship?
makes me wonder how the main husband will react if there's ever a 'reveal' about Yoshino /Hanamaru (maybe instead of a baby they'd adopt another puppy that was the same breed haha)

Users who are viewing this thread