Marry Grave - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - My Everything

COF

Group Leader
Thank you for reading. Remember to support the official localized release in Germany, France and Thailand. And look forward to Yamaji-sensei's next work, as we'll try to cover that one too.

Shame it had to be axed before the Deadman's Book or Zel's backstory could be explained. Though I do think that whoever's idea, whether the editor's or the author's to do that long flashback for Rosalie probably had something to do with it. Seriously should've just kept it to 3 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
"I love how the author explains lots of shit in the last chapters because this was axed."
-Eonlars

Dex-chan lover
thanks to translators, editors and typesetters for this series

Supporter
RIP Marry Grave and thank the author so much! You were awesome and did your best until the end even though your awesome manga was axed :3

Huge thank to the scanlators for giving us this!

Fed-Kun's army
Too rushed yo
At least end it with them kissing again orz

Thnx for the chapters

This is SOOO DAMN FRUSTRATING! just seeing all the great adventures we missing really pisses me off. And so much mysteries left like about the demon's intentions and who Zel was trying to resurrect. I hate when they do this to a great series with so much potential I really wish the author would just continue it as a webcomic. Damn this really sucks.

Group Leader
all these people bitching about japanese taste even though y'all don't even buy the manga lmao

Dex-chan lover
Yeah kid arc was a great arc.
And the adventures with the entire crew would've been pretty cool imo.
Don't quite remember everything (the start really) but the author might've wasted a bit too much time on throway characters.

COF

Group Leader
@kinosseur
Digital release exist, I bought all the volumes digitally. It supports the author as much as a physical one.

Group Leader
@kinosseur anyone can buy e-book. if there's a really a niche series that you really like, there's no reason to not buy it, really.

Dex-chan lover
While it is a darn shame that this was axed, the team at least ended it properly. Sure, it was a very abridged version, but he didn't pull an open end.

Double-page supporter
A beautiful, glorious death.

Every last one of those panels was terrific. Maybe we'll get a light novel or something. Or a revival in like 20 years. Or maybe one of us will make it happen ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread