Marry Grave - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - My Everything

Contributor
What a wonderful manga, shame they cancelled it. Thank you Cyan for seeing this through to the end.

Fed-Kun's army
I bet the author ll do demn great on a Seinen magazine. Thanks for the chapters !

Whaaaaaat?!! Did Sawyer resurrect Rosalie at the end? Wow, I m gonna miss this. So much potential for longer run. I m sad that it was cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit despite being axed and rushed he pulled of a pretty nice feelsgood ending. Imagine how great it would have been if everything was fleshed out. Truly a shame.

Thanks for the trans!

Fed-Kun's army
rip, was a great ride, and many regrets for what it could have continued to be, but kudos for the very pleasant ending.

Looking forward to this author's next work; hopefully it'll get treated much better

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad. You can see that the author had planned out a lot of very detailed future characters and plot points, now relegated to being dumped in a series of fast forward panels.

Goddammit this could have been a great series.

Dex-chan lover
@nal
That explanation would work :D lol but if it did get to continue then it probably would of easily took 300+ chapters to even get to that point xD

Only this image can describe what I feel right now
tumblr_inline_p7mfkpee4U1t5tgir_540.png

Judging from the last few pages, I'm guessing we had to at least around 9-12 (my rough estimate based on panels and villains shown) different arcs that were lost due to the manga being cancelled. Shame, this had the potential to become much better if it had just kept going.

Dex-chan lover
This year and last year have been nothing but axes on great mangas, does it always gotta be about tits and ass japan?! Let a series that not a chance to live damn it! I’m sorry japan has shut taste when good mangas are axed and shitty ones go on forever

Double-page supporter
imagine being the idiot who axed the next One Piece smfh.

marry grave was popping

i thought I'll get to see sawyer use combination magic but...........eeh! never gonna happen

At least the author gave us a glimpse of the future arcs we missed. Better than one that just cut off with out resolving anything or end as they approach the final battle

Users who are viewing this thread