Marry Grave - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - My Everything

not the best of endings but this manga was so good that when i saw the last page a grown man like me broke down in tears, i hope the author continues in making more of these wonderful works of art

Dex-chan lover
That sucks that we never got to see the story fully pan out. I was having a great time reading it.

@MangaField, very late reply, since I just now noticed this site has notifications. Basically, what I meant is that people who read Isekai and the likes probably do NOT read such manga. And even if they do, they read both, if they are concerned about this manga being cancelled. That's why there is no point complaining to people in this comments section that it's their fault manga such as that one get cancelled, because they physically can't make other manga more popular than this one. So I just pointed out that you are probably not much different from the average reader of this manga, who just as likely read Isekai as you (very unlikely), so assuming there are many such people here is weird.

Dex-chan lover
Masterpieces like this get cancelled while isekai trash get all the attention.
Fucking japan.

Goddammit Japan

134.png

Double-page supporter
Honestly, the thing I'm most pissed about from this "Attack of the Manga Axe" is the fact that we never got to see Galatea again...
Warrior women are my weakness.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope that someday this will be revived into another format
I would be waiting for something near-impossible like that..

Wew! The ending was a rush. I got spoiled three chapters ago that this series was axed already. It’s a shame the journey and ending was cut short to few montage. I really wanna know if there’ll be conflict on resurrecting Rosalie. But it’s very nice manga overall.

Hope that Yamaji-sensei continues to work on manga. Thank you Cyan Steam for scanlating the whole series.

Users who are viewing this thread