Marry Grave

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I like this manga but I was surprised at how emotional that chapter was. The storyline wasn't anything super original or something we haven't seen before, and it happened very quickly, but still the writing and execution was very well done enough that you could get invested into a short story you've seen before and still feel for it. This manga is pretty darn good.

Dex-chan lover
Woah I get distracted for a second and missed 3 chapters! AND NOW HE HAS A COMPANION! I was hoping for it since the start but I couldn't find a reason why someone would help him, a friend in common fix that!
If there's a second book, then we can't discard the idea of 3 or more

A big douchebag who is bound to have some sob story to make him 'likeable', yet will keep his edgyness intact. I know this is shounen but I'd like nothing more than for this archetype to die.

Dex-chan lover
So awesome to see how his wife was able to complete the recipe before him in these flashbacks while he goes about his journey. So cool.

Also the monster designs in this manga are excellent.

Dex-chan lover
Hell hath no fury like a woman with items able to produce magical alchemy into powerful spells.

That's how that saying goes, yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread