Marry Grave

Contributor
The Flashback part in MArry grave is so good. It's the best part of the manga for now.

Kinda like the flashback in Berserk.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah the main story is kind of alright but this backstory arc is top tier.

Supporter
Best part of this chapter
cImZwfK.png

Oh man, one of the manga i'm avoid for so long. Not because it's bad, but it's too good. I don't want to read it, but every time i seeing it, i lose with my ego.

Recommended, so much for fans romance tragic.

Power Uploader
If any FRENCHMEN are in the comment section, please be aware that it has been announced for March 2019 and will be edited by KANA. Please consider buying it ! ^^

COF

Group Leader
It has been licensed in Germany and Thailand as well. I strongly urge everyone to purchase it, I myself will buy the German release on top of the Japanese one.

@RicHykkie, thank you for the news. Definitely will be a must buy even if i'm not sure it will have the success it deserve

Group Leader
Things don't look that good for Marry Grave in Japan right now, since sales have been a bit low (less than 2k for volume 1, and only around 900 for volumes 2 and 3). I'm sure most people have heard about it, but the author also asked his foreign fans via twitter to help him out. If possible, please buy the Japanese edition of volume 4 when it comes out next January.
@COF Sorry for bothering you, but could you maybe include a reminder about the upcoming volume in your next release?

COF

Group Leader
I strongly suggest everyone here to buy the series digitally to support the author. Any purchase helps out a lot. I will add an ebookjapan link to summary.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@COF

Thanks for the link!! I'll throw my meager savings at it in hopes that it'll make some sort of difference.
I really like this series and I want to see the author finish the story naturally.

Group Leader
Thank you, COF. I'll do my part as well and order a copy. I hope we can rise the sales enough to prevent the axe from dropping.

Group Leader
They better get to see each other again or else I’m gonna cry like a little bitch to sleep.

Jesus, this manga’s good.

Power Uploader
@bastek66 Wut… Chapter 42's color page has a big "HUGE POPULARITY" plastered on it. Something doesn't fit.

Users who are viewing this thread