Marry Grave

Power Uploader
@Lyendith The author did announce on his Twitter when chapter 50 released in Japan that there will be only 3 more chapters to go, and that he did wish to make more.
https://twitter.com/batta_comic/status/1077860666931765248

Power Uploader
@RicHykkie

Thanks for the link… The author seems to take it rather well, but I hate how he blames only himself for this. =[ Either there's been a lack of promotion, or the rest of Sunday is seriously good if fucking Marry Grave is the bottom of their barrel.

And this happens only 2 months after Shuukan Shounen Hachi's cancellation in the Champion… STOP AXING THE SERIES I LIKE, JAPAN!

What a shame on it being cancelled. The mangaka did a fine job in creating the setting and working in the storyline in the few volumes we have so far. I hope he ends it with a to be continued so that he can find massive success in his next work and return to this one unquestioned.

Power Uploader
So the final chapter (52) was released today.
We get a reunion with (descendants of) Capeside characters and a quick recap of everything that should have happened before a happy ending.

Good luck to the author on his next work. =[

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@Lyendith
;-; I wonder if it might have been a demographic problem? Looking at some of Sunday's other serializations, there's a lot of SoL and light romance manga. Marry Grave is an action adventure, and an older styled one at that.
I loved this immensely, but I can see how the premise and world would have a hard time appealing to today's readers.

But there's only room to grow from here!! I watched Horikoshi get axed twice and watched Komi Naoshi go through a slew of oneshots before they landed their big hits. I'll be waiting for Yamaji Hidenori to return as well.

yes it's really sad such a good title couldn't find its public. Usually japanese have better taste than that. The other series of Sunday are far from appealing

Contributor
What a shame it was cancelled .
Well, Japanese reader taste, as always...

Anyway, it was good, hope author will succeed in his next work.

Dex-chan lover
wait what the fuc why was this cancelled god damn it. It was getting so good... rest in peace

God fucking dammit. I would binge read all this just to find it got cancelled. It was soooooooo good to ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
So sad this was promessing. Great art stile. Lovely characters; not having a demon king to defeat was really good, 'cause you can have various enemies along the journey. Well RIP. 😞 Hope the best for the author

what the fuck? how is this cancelled and the hundreds of shit isekais are floating around? What morons decided on this

Power Uploader
If there is one fatal flaw I can find in this series, it's that the villains are extremely weak. The heroes are great, but there's no compelling antagonist to speak of.

Users who are viewing this thread