Marry Grave

It really sucks; but honestly, if I had to guess why this did end up being axed, either just go with the guess that Japan's audience didn't like it, or the flashback with Rosalie was simply too long.

Supporter
Well, damn. From that montage at the end, we've lost quite a bit from the cancellation.

@Lithe there were some unique storytelling in that manga through the flashbacks of Rosalie.
That's why I enjoyed the title a lot.
So yes it's a real pity it was axed in particular because the author didn't have the time to explain the book.
I don't really understand why Japanese didn't like it when it has such good comments here

Aggregator gang
It's rushed (being axed and all) but the end isn't as bad as most cancelled mangas. I feel like the author still managed to put in most of the important ideas and/or plot points in his storyboard just in a summarized sort of way. Just wished there was 1 more chapter to give screen time (panel time?) to Rosalie and her revival scene.

I don't really understand why Japanese didn't like it when it has such good comments here
@Kdom
No titties
No panties
No harem
No highschool MC with OP powers

The fall for this manga was being sold as shouned when it's story had the feels of a seinen.

A masterpiece cut down in it's prime.
At least we got a tease of the future it could've had with the last chapter.

It's a shame really, such a great story to be axed and rushed like this right when it hyping me up for new chapters

Group Leader
Why Cancelled? Even shit manga able to on going. Thanks for translating by the way

the story that could have been told.. so sad to it end where it was supposed to begin

could have easily went up to 150 chapters

I dont know why everyone is so surprised, ever since Mx0 got cancelled for Toriko we've known that Japanese shounen readers have shit taste, this is nothing surprising.

Dex-chan lover
And so ended a very promising manga. Killed by THE COUNTRY WITH NO TASTE.

You can see in those huge spreads that mangaka had in mind more story to tell about. God dammit Japan and your taste. Thanks Cyan for scanlating this.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn! Shoulda bought more copies! No neck is safe from the executioner's axe, it would seem. Real shame. It was one hell of a read while it lasted!

What a shame that it got axed, the potential was huge. Though I guess the long flashback didn't really help.

Looking forward to Yamaji-sensei's next work.

Contributor
I hope this author will get HUGE success with his next work.
..Maybe try to move to a seinen magazine, marry grave had a adult vibe after all, not something you really see in shounen usually .
With Shuukan Shounen hachi, it's another loss. I'm a bit salty, but not as much as i was when Mx0 was cancelled.

d

This author is _extremely_ talented. Incredible taste for shounen. Truly a shame that this was axed.

Users who are viewing this thread