Marry Grave

Double-page supporter
I’m actually mad this was cancelled. What the hell, Japan...

Group Leader
How in the living hell did this amazing manga got axed, that’s bullshit.

Damn, now this is a first for me and I’m not doing too well.

Fed-Kun's army
What.... are you sure it was cancelled?
But that doesn't make any sense.... it was so amazing... why would anyone cancel it?
I can't understand...
Someone must have misunderstood the 'cancelled' announcement right? Right?

Great plot, great art, great story, no fanservice = got axed

Shitty plot, shitty story, mediocre art, LOT OF FCKING FANSERVICE = got 50 volumes released with 100 more to be

COF

Group Leader
Maybe if half the people here reading it for free supported it it could have gone on, but what do I know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Tsudow

This is not exactly typical shonen. It's more like seinen or Josei hybrid.

The mag is Shonen Sunday. I don't think the genre fit.

Contributor
@Lyendith
If there is one fatal flaw I can find in this series, it's that the villains are extremely weak.
Agreed, for Riseman story. His rival is kinda bland, and the others don't last long anyway.
The best villain is the mad guy obsessed with Rosalie actually, he is really good for me.

Dex-chan lover
>pub status: cancelled

yamete

Why does crap like fairy tail and its incarnates have a bunch of volumes but something fun and feels inducing like this can’t make it. Dumb as fuck

Power Uploader
@COF

Maybe if half the people here reading it for free supported it it could have gone on, but what do I know. ¯\_(ツ)_/

Japanese people don't read the series on Mangadex…

COF

Group Leader
@Lyendith

And my comment was directed at the people here regardless of nationality. The fact that you're reading an unofficial release doesn't mean you're not reading it at all. In fact by reading scans you have more obligation to support the series than Japanese people who never even heard of it, who seem to get the most of the blame here. Ebookjapan has all the volumes, anyone here can support the series as much as a Japanese person can.

Power Uploader
Personally, I was waiting for it to come out in my country to buy the volumes (I first learned about the series when it was licensed actually). I certainly didn't expect it to be canned before I could even do that. =[

Aggregator gang
really sucks that this got axed. it was one of the better mangas.

I hope the author goes somewhere better where he will be appreciated for his talents.

I swear, shounen doesn't sell in Japan unless there are at least a couple of love interests for self inserting, a few males for fujoshi to pair up and thay aren't introducing power levels as early as possible. And let's not forget to introduce the asspulls to raise the stakes. And you know what popular series I'm talking about.

What's with Japan and married couples? I'm still angry about Magico.

Double-page supporter
A shame something this great was axed, while the next brain dead isekai or high school slice of life with some new "twist" gets published and continued for 50 plus chapters.

Honestly I think comics should follow a more Lezhin Comics format that can allow for easy support to the authors, just buy an individual chapter. Point is it offers something people actually want to buy with ease of access, that being officially translated digital comics. Setting aside Lezhin's unscrupulous business practices and general dick behaviour.
https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/7r8cfz/lezhin_writers_striking_over_some_sort_of/

I understand the appeal of physical copies in fact that's what I wanted when studying for my learners license instead of reading it off a download or a PDF, but what's the point and appeal of ordering a stack of comics from Amazon in a language you can't read anyways. Unfortunately in the west it's hard to get a hand on physical copies myself especially little start up series I enjoy. Excluding popular titanic giants like One Piece, Berserk etc.

The drama is so unnecessary from the mc and the plot is so forced to the point it's disgustingly forced to make a story, along with the horrible, lack of decent realistic feelings presentation of the story makes me disgusted, definitely appalled by the chapter 1

Dex-chan lover
From what little I've read (I plan to finish later) it's pleasant, but I can see why it was axed.

Call other genres inferior, but to me they're roughly the same in enjoyment, and from that point I wouldn't be disappointed if they went with the one that simply made more money.

Users who are viewing this thread