Marry Grave

Fed-Kun's army
An ordinary woman embarked on an arduous lifelong journey of sacrifice to ameliorate the immense grief of losing her beloved. Her resurrected husband may be the protagonist of this tale, but this is really a story about following in Rosalie's footsteps and learning how hard the road she walked was. Even still, she brought so much unforgettable joy all those along her path despite the unimaginable pain she must have suffered every day. She never let grief cripple her, never let her mission justify the easier and safer path of cruelty.

A masterpiece executed nigh-perfectly and a heartwarming reminder of what true love really is. It's an easy 10 from me.

Double-page supporter
Wow his wife is loads more competent than he is. Can we get her in a manga instead?

Aggregator gang
Hey, I don't want to spoil the fun but.

Rosalie is evil or might be evil. I don't know. But I'm sure she'd be the last one Sawyer has to defeat for a greater good before he set off to another journey to find another way to revive her.

The story is cheesy and the art is pretty derivative, but goddamn I can't dislike any of it. I'm a sucker for a good romance story and this tragic lovers stuff makes me want to cry half the time. I wonder how long this manga is gonna be.

How could someone not like the art style? Its stylistic and reminiscent of classic 90s manga. Add in a little gothic horror fantasy, some comedy/tragedy, and you've got a fun series.

Dex-chan lover
I still remember the guy at batoto saying how this would be axed (back when there was like 5 chapters translated) with 10 chapters and how bad it was :')

No series has made me consistently cry more than this one. The story is so breath takingly gorgeous that only people without souls wouldn't find themselves enamored with this series. I hope to god that this series continues and that the people making this work of art know how happy I am that something this pretty can exist in our world.

It definitely makes me wanna read the mangaka's other work. It doesn't look like it's been translated, though.

I read Atlantid from the same author ( it's published in french) and it's a bit underwhelming. It got axed and it was defenitly not on the level of Marry graves. On the other hand is there really an manga that can make you cry 2/3 times in 30 chapters while looking like a goofy shonen at first sight :,).

Users who are viewing this thread