Martial Inverse - Ch. 33 - Be my family's exclusive alchemist!

Group Leader
@hitokirimaku Sounded better to me, even if it isn't following the exact definitions of alchemist and pharmacist. Also I associate elixirs with an alchemist more than I do with a pharmacist, since alchemists are more mystical than pharmacist, and elixir master just sounds weird. The glossary for the novel translations isn't helping too. Medicine king(King grade herb/elixir), spirit medicine(elixir), red lotus medicine king(red king lotus)......

And I'm pretty sure any person that forms things into a pill is translated by other groups as an alchemist in other manhua. And if you read this manhua, it's highly likely that you at least read other more popular works like Martial Peak, Apotheosis, Tales of Demon and Gods and Battle Through the Heavens.

If any how, this story has a thing of transforming dirt into gold or water into wine etc, then I'll change it.

@Nodelaciw Sorry, I didn't watch or read Haikyuu!! Somehow I prefer translating trashy manhuas than reading that.

@closedAi

His master didn't teach some alchemy.
And also in wuxiaworld an "Alchemists" is using cauldron or pot to make some pill..

Feng hao is jsut using some prescription medicine/herb to make some pill with the help of"Pharma"copoeia.

Anyway, you will know when you reach in chapter 45

Group Leader
@hitokirimaku , okay thanks for the clarification, I'll read ahead and keep this chapter on my computer. Pharmacist still doesn't sound right to me though...

Dex-chan lover
Aww, the loli teacher has almost no screen time for the last few chapters...
And the MC is kinda stupid to easily agree to become an exclusive pharmacist... Closing other future prospects.

Users who are viewing this thread