Martial King's Retired Life - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
New game+ on easy after beating hardest level and getting bonus equipment

I've already read the novel till after this fight....
But forgott my bookmark :/

Group Leader
@givemersspls

Realms in wuxia can vary from series to series. Usually, they entail some meaningful expression of one's EQ - for lack of better word, comprehension of principles and concepts of things ranging from styles, the enlightenment of things pertaining to life or the smallest of things such as minute details of techniques. The series hasn't explored its own definition of it in a lot of depth yet.

For example, one might say the highest realm of Tai Chi is being able to work purely off touch sensations and respond instantly (both of which require mental and physical development to a certain degree), countering 10/10 strikes. A notch below might be being able to sense the sensation but unable to choose the optimal direction to push/pull, thereby missing out on chances to counteract, having a successful counter rate of 8/10 strikes. This is a very watered down example; hopefully, it illustrates the idea, nonetheless.

@Wujizun I just started to read the light novel and correct me if I'm wrong, are you the same translator/s for it and this. Thanks for the hard work. And I'm out of wack reading first this and then the light novel. I'm on volume 3 cpt 29, 👻in the kitchen.

If I wanted to start the WN, does anyone know where this current release is in relation to the WN?

everytime I read this manga and seeing Ming Suwen staring at Feizhen I always try to guess what's in her mind.

He pointed at him and made his mouth disappear. That's some sick skills!

Mouth disappearing finger.

Users who are viewing this thread