Martial King's Retired Life

Dex-chan lover
Is the entire story gonna be mc is crazy strong, yet everybody treats him as trash ?
Cause I've read that a couple times before...

For God sake, plz erase the last page where there has 2 man kiss. For fuck sake, that make me shiver after read this good manga

Dex-chan lover
@Wujizun Sure, but the point is, that whole trash thing is really forced, with people completely oblivious as with all those other stories.
Japanese have the eternal harem virgins male mc, Chinese have the young masters. This just life :)

Group Leader
@Deonyon that's a fairly big blanket statement, brother.
My assumption is you're referencing xuanhuan and modern xianxia, because the chances of you finding young masters who have a need to make snarky remarks in wuxia is 1/20. I'm being extremely generous there, because it's more like 1/30. And when you do find them, you've got, at most, 2 arrogant young masters in them. As for traditional xianxia, never seen an arrogant young master.

Group Leader
@Saberspeed @jhadescries Yes. Already contacting my website hosting provider, but probably won't take affect today, since it's new year and that's a reason to have a break somehow.

There were almost 200 of you trying to access the site PER SECOND yesterday, so you can imagine why it eventually crashed for 10 minutes.

I really do recommend you guys read the novel. It is one of the funniest I've read. And it gives the manhua much more clarity

Users who are viewing this thread