Martial Legacy

how dare you slow down and only release 3 chapters in a day!

on a serious note i'd almost prefer for you to slow down even further to one a day or one every second day to drag it out a bit.. i dont have the self discipline to hold back x_x and you dont get the same impression from something if you just binge it... like finished mangas that i just go through 200-300 chapters in a few days i barely remember even if i love them while something that is just 50 chapters long but released weekly will leave a bigger impression

Dex-chan lover
I think the kids were revealed to be a little TOO talented. The mango seemed so laid back at first, I thought we wouldn't encounter a "Star child, profound gift of Heaven and Earth to mankind" trope all over again.
It seems like even in a relatively level-headed story, the author still resorts to extremes. I think seeing these kids cultivate normally, but have the full attention of a master (in contrast to regular disciples, who learn from their seniors, for an instance) -- would be good enough, imo.

Great way to Nerf op mc, give them stronger opponents lol. Renegade immortalllllllllllll!!!!!!!!! Battle the strong, slaugther the weak.

Dex-chan lover
Lel. Allen-senpai has noticed me. (chap 26)
Just to continue my comment -- I was just saying that, even though this is a laid back story, with no need of immediate, overpowering might and brute strength -- the MCs still have overwhelming potential. Seems pretty redundant.
┐(´ー`)┌

Again, that just goes to show ya, that wuxia-authors just can't write a story without having MCs with a rare gift of some kind.

Fed-Kun's army
He clearly loves his students so much I’m CRYING nothing better happen to him or else I might have to commit

Also scanlater staff peeps plz don’t overwork yourself that’s a LOT of chapters in a few days take a break plz

Dex-chan lover
"Only one legendary figure in all of history has managed to completely seal his Qi within his body!"
> MC does it on his first try (or, for the very least, sealed 1 point immediately)
The author is seriously going for an OP-MC story, huh? I just wonder how long it'd take these kids to actually build up on all of that star-child level of potential the author keeps dumping on them.

Also, there's something that just occurred to me.
If dying with a whole corpse allows you to effectively pass on, how could these warriors be reanimated as zombies? Their spirits weren't reincarnated, or they were dragged from the underworld? How does that work?
And if there is the GENUINE concern that peak-level experts would return one day as demons -- why not burn the corpses? Who gives a damn if they won't "pass on", if that even works? We're talking about civilization-destroying entities here.

The thing is: even if an OP character appears, with that explanation of qi, he would still consume his life force and reduce his life spawn. Pretty balances if you ask me, unlike those godly characters in other manga and manhua.

Finally an manhua that looks original and interesting. I'm so tired of all this Xianxia crap...

The endpage notes are also very interesting :)

Thanks Allen!

@ZombiesAreNotOkay "Wow, I conveniently found this ancient, valuable gem that negates the negative effects while taking a walk in this cave! How convenient!"

Users who are viewing this thread