Martial Legacy

Double-page supporter
@Shivaran Xianxia is to the Chinese as Isekai is to the Japanese but this manhua is a much needed breath of fresh air

"everything has a price" ye im sure we'll see how badly those 20 years will affect him in the end. sorry still seeing him as an op character that just will continue becomming stronger in similar ways

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I stopped reading 20 chapters ago, when these demonic undead conspirators just rose up from nowhere, and started this overly complicated ruse for mass destruction.
I thought this would be more chilled out than that, and then it revved up all the way to 11. Meh.

Double-page supporter
Won't the MC die soon if it continues like that? He already lost 20 years of lifespan, has quite a few of his body parts under the evil god control, ...

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake something something, boiling lobsters alive.
EDIT: Figured I might add a bit more meat to my comment other than a joke -- I genuinely came to this comic with the expectation of reading about the lives of some kids, who grow around cultivators. I expected some tension, it started that way with their friends being eaten alive, but I wasn't expecting the author to go on a full-blown shippuden ninja-war arc. I think these big-bads got extremely out of control and took over the story.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ovnidemon Probably not, the 20 years + body part thing was a one time deal, only to obtain the seed of hell. He's already paid that one, now he only needs to train like a normal martial artist to learn how to use it's power, he can still close all his pores to obtain centuries of lifetime, which easily compensates those 20 years he lost. If the whole thing works like I think it does, he can live up to 640 years with the loss of those 20 years.

Contributor
Allen : Cultivating Himself, Reaching Pinnacle Humanity as Dao Translator, Soloing 90 Chapters in a Month in Busiest Real Life Situation,
That Legend....The People Known Him as ..... "THE DEADEST TRANSLATOR ALIVE"

Just wondering how it is possible that allen do 89 chapters just in 32 days....just wondering what other groups are doing?
but hey great job allen and please continue doing these fan subs. You have so many fans in here. Cheers mate!

@juhame just because allen is dong this phenomenal thing doesn't mean other groups are also supposed to do so. the pase he's done this with isn't something you can consistently do over the course of a year. and not everybody wants to spend every minute of their day pushing updates.

but that all the more makes us appreciate what allen did/does here

Users who are viewing this thread