Martial Peak

Even I don't understand Rusian, Tyvm for translating this.. Im satisfied just for watching the picture, even idk nothing what they all talking about lul

I originally didn't think this manhua would be that great but, I am really enjoying it so far. I even dabbled in looking ahead at the Russian scans. Anyway, the mc is role model all men should look up to when it comes to obtaining women.

Holy shit, finally a MC who doesn't fuck around. He actually kills people who fuck with him, no nonsense and no I'll be back

Another group that removed all the chapters?????? This is becoming very frustrating and a REAL issue here on MD

Group Leader
So uh, anyone know what happened here ?
edit: Ok, I do. See there : https://mangadex.org/thread/92399/1
Basically, donations group leaving because MD may lower their donation income. No surprise here then, this has happened before, and will keep happening with such groups.

Double-page supporter
Lol wat idiots, ppl need to be honest about their greed or else it makes them look worse.

Looks like NS is going under as they seem to be well below their "Operational" mark in donations since this drama happened. Guess they really shot themselves in the face on this one.

MrX

You know what is funny?
Now that things getting pulled I don't even remember who is releasing it so I don't know where to go to read the new stuff looooool.

Using Kizzmanga for the ones that are not on here so no money will go to the peeps anyway.
I really don't want to use Pizzmanga though, hate it.

They should have at least left one chapter up if they wanted ppl to go to their site to read. Good thing about MD is when a chapter wasn't available they gave you a link to the scanlator site..

MrX

I keep getting rss feed from chapters that are gone all the time, annoying and weird.

https://ninjascans.com/manhua/martial-peak/ here you go peeps.check mangaupdates for which group is doing the stuff .for the love of God ,don't go kissmanga.go mangakalot or manganelo

АСЬ! УГУНЬК! ЧЕГОСЬ?
aside from that (and lack of english translation), manhua is good. Nothing original, but originality never was the selling point of manhua in the genre of cultivation.

What's the point of releasing chapter 145 when the last available chapter is chapter 39.

Users who are viewing this thread