Martial Peak

Double-page supporter
Wow Disasterscans is such a huge step down from Ninjascans, full of sloppy typos, self censoring swears and they even hide text behind their watermark.

Not to mention a lot of terrible grammar and the occasional utter gibberish sentence.
yE1533y.png

To a certain degree I can accept the "at least someone's translating it, better than nothing." argument but there's a point where I'd rather take the gamble between not having it translated at all and having someone more competent do it.

@degernase
its better to wait for a good translator/translation than forcing yourself to wack your brain with this terrible translation.

-my eyes omg

Double-page supporter
@taizi02
The problem is Ninjascans having translated up to chapter 162, stopped and then continued from chapter 525.
Looks to me like at least they have no interest in filling that gap with properly translated chapters, or they wouldn't have skipped so much to begin with.

I managed to get to chapter 230 but the poor translation finally crushed my interest in the story. I read some chapters of the LN when Ninjascans mentioned the manga skipping content, it's very well written so I might end up continuing with that instead.

Molto molto interessante ma mi fa strano che i capitoli siano così piccoli... così poche pagine... se si tolgono poi 2 o 3 pagine che rappresentano la copertina finale e iniziale più una solo per ricordare la fine del capitolo precedente le pagine "effettive" per capitolo sono tipo... 4 o 5.... non è troppo poco?

Grazie mille per le traduzioni. È vero che i capitoli sono molto corti, ma dato che ne traducete/traduci così tanti nello stesso giorno ca benissimo. Grazie ancora per le traduzioni

Madò grazie! anche se piccolissimi leggere tutti questi capitoli insieme è molto appagante!

Anyone know where I can find the the translated webnovel for this one?

Since the chapter won't be translated might as well go to the source.

Group Leader
Martial Scans start making account in MD and requesting taking over group. Probably will be locked and not upload their release on MD same like Disaster Scan. Prepare to visit their website to read this.

@azraei97 thanks for the warning. And F reading mangas at the scanlator's sites. I got over it decades ago with onemanga.
If they don't bother putting their manga on the only aggregator that actually respects their work (this one), I'll just read on the others than don't give a damn (Nelo/Kakalot/etc. with ton of custom adblockers).

Dex-chan lover
So I'm not the only one getting weird shit trying to pop up on Disaster Scans and their sister site Martial Scans. Martial Scans went totally weird. It's got random news and shit

Sad that disasterscans mass uploaded shitty machine translations without proofreading so quality translator ninjascans had to skip chapters as most people cant wait for the quality ones...

Merci pour le chapitre bonus. Je me doutais qu'il était fictif car trop résumé pour être honnête. J'aimerais bien voir une bataille entre ces 2 waifu pour le coeur de notre mc

Dex-chan lover
@Pickkr To be fair, the MC is a pure yang cultivator, which is basically the same as saying you're ascending to godhood through the power of Chadness alone.

Users who are viewing this thread