Martial Peak

Contributor
568 was scanlated on 6/6 and uploaded on 7/8. Martial Scans has done all the scanlating. So, I'm wondering why all the other in between chapters haven't be uploaded yet.

Contributor
I messaged the uploader. They replied that they will be uploading the missing chapters.

The manhua I'm waiting for most. I hope author will continue the daily upload

Chapter 657 is Broken and will not work for me. Whenever I open the chapter the tab crashes. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

Contributor
Martial Scans said he was going to have one of his group to upload 569-658. I don't really want to read the new ones until I read those and I don't want to go to another sight to read them.

@Martial Scans: I'm still waiting.

Dex-chan lover
honestly this is one of the best wuxias I've read so far.
It explains cultivation and the tiers of power in a way I can understand, most just ramble on about this stuff without explaining whatsoever. The fights are cool and story while somewhat basic is done well enough.
Admittedly theres a few plot holes that don't make much sense. Also basically every female character ever introduced falls in love with the mc, which is honestly pretty cringey. Even with its issues it doesn't detract too much from how fun it is to watch Yang Kai's journey.

I prefer to read things on this site, but unfortunately that's not possible. You will have to bounce around to multiple sites to read this one from the beginning.

I would like to ask to any of you who have read this manhua till now. Was the bitch that helps MC's older brother ended up dead after making some terrible mistakes? Thank you very much.

I stopped reading this manhua before around that time, when that said brother had given up everything and leave everything to that bitch, which ended up make them late to run away before attacked by different country.

Its a decent wuxia, i have some problems how the author discard cool and interesting characters/plots/Powers too damn fast, but its enjoyable, although i have to say the recent Mu arch in the novel sux and its too damn long, the author started to write stuff only to piss the readers off, and the pacing is horrible, its not the First wuxia i read that has problems near the (likely) ending. But well there's a long way until the manhua gets there.

@krasDracsO most MC in Cultivation stories tend to get power leveled every arc, so he basically is at peak for this world I think, its hard to keep track since his plot armor is god tier.

Users who are viewing this thread