Martial Peak

First time might have been a mistake, but i would guess they "forget" chapters to force people to go to their website and gain traffic.

"The journey to the martial peak is a lonely, solitary and long one." this guy gets like dozens of bitches on his dick its not lonely nor solitary for him

Martial peak has a pretty complicated relationships build up, well 90% of the fault fall to our boy YK with his unique personality.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LETS GO YANG KAI BEAT HIS ASS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO
edit: I meant for the latest chapter, not this one.

I it worth the read there is only disaster scans for translation and its really bad should I read 539 chp of shitty scanlation
Is it worth it and is martial scans better than disaster scans

Don’t waste you time on this garbage. So many plot holes, time skips are just there for the average “off camera mining” shit. Harem is literally inconsistent, one time he stays loyal to a girl, the next he starts fcking another one. The translation is shitty, and the action is mediocre. I’m honestly surprised this is an 8.11 but for me it’s a 2/10

@ScullCrusher i personally like it and while it's not the greatest out there nothing about it really bothers me, also 2 new chapters each day is something most can only dream of.
Also Disaster Scans and Martial Scans are the same group as far as i can tell and the translation is acceptable.

Anyway, ever since the server issues a few days ago the translators seem to have stopped uploading here, i wonder why? there are like 14-16 more chapters on their site (and elsewhere)

@saiatrix that is just your opinion and opinions are not fact, just like mine take everything with a grain of salt.
I say this manga is a pretty good read if you have nothing else at the moment.

Just a PSA but this is like 20 chapters behind on mangadex.

With that out of the way.. we finally get an agreeable female character. 🤣

i think there doing a longer delay for some series due to other sites not here stealing there content and pretending it was there TL work... that and to increase direct reads aka ad revenue im sure once they get close to MD polices about inactive series they upload something or the plum forgot... there doing 2 a day for most series ATM

Users who are viewing this thread