Marvel + JUMP Collaboration - Ch. 1 - Secret Reverse Part I

Dex-chan lover
A friendly reminder to read this comic's page panels from left to right.
ALSO, kinda weird for our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man doing some friendly neighborhood Spider-Man things on the streets of Tokyo instead of the streets of Queens. 🤐

Fed-Kun's army
@Scoottie at least you did not read 150 chapters of a manhua right to left (tales of demons and Gods) when it should be left to right, do you know how dumb I felt and how dumber I felt after reading it normally because stuff started to make sense .

>Jump, by Takahashi himself no less
>Owner of a game company
>That pose holding what kinda looks like a trading card, later on they clarify he's literally making a card game
>That weird instinct to put people into mortal danger for trading cards
>Brown hair
>Kaioh
Kaiba beefed up in his later years, my god. Also, who else here totally knew he'd end up becoming a supervillain? Anyone who flies around in crazy-shaped vehicles, wears open overcoats by choice and has that big of a superiority complex is bound to snap at some point. The man literally built a time machine to play a card game with some random egyptian Pharaoh, he's clearly equal parts brilliant and unstable.
EDIT: Nah, forget it, he's being brainwashed. Kaiba wouldn't be brainwashed, he'd probably remember the BEWD and Yugi then snap out of it.

Dex-chan lover
This is a comic about Iron man, made by the creator of Yugioh, but somehow it feel awfully like a Jojo chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread